Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 16th 10, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Here I go again... blanket purrs

We have had several power outages in my area lately. Everytime it
happens, my "puter refuses to work and I have to have my son come and fix
it. That makes me get behind on reading the posts...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 16th 10, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Purra for Tigers trip to the Bridge

This is sp sad..poor Tiger :( He had the most loving hoomin family and
kitty housemates, who will miss him. Purrs and prayers lovingly sent from
Kyla, Mosey, Pooky, Pipps and Sqweex. May God...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 16th 10, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
ping Gramby

Understood..didn't see the post there I guess. Sorry,

Thank you but I post to both groups, Lee is pretty specific that I do as
she has friends, as does Tiger on both of them.

"Kyla...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 15th 10, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
ping Gramby

Mosey put up a post for purrs for Tiger on rpcc n I copied and pasted
both posts you wrote and put them there.
Purrs and prayers sent with love for their family.
When you talk to Lee, please tell...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 15th 10, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Stormmee for Tiger

Poor Tiger. Mosey, Pooky, Pipps and Sqweex are purring for Tiger and
I am praying for all of them. Love Kyla

"Granby"
Tiger got in some distress during the night and was taken to the emergency...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 15th 10, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Purrs needed for Tiger

Please tell Lee that I am praying and the kitties are purring for Tiger.
Poor kitty:(
I feel so bad about ALL this.
Love Kyla

"Granby"
Lee just called and asked me to tell you that purrs were...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 14th 10, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Legless cat ready to start new life.

I couldn't look at the pictures nor watch the video either. I'm also
'handicapped' and some days I can do things and some days, I can't. I feel
so bad for this poor kitty, but no matter what I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 13th 10, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Algonquin Hotel (NY) Cat Party

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gallery/2010/aug/13/algonquin-hotel-cat-party#/?picture=365710688&index=0

--
MatSav

Those were great pictures, and for a worthy cause as well.
Thank you for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 13th 10, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Sci Fi Conventions

"Matthew"

I want to go to Blizzcon in California this year but happy to say I am
glad to miss it due to the surgery but they are having a star wars
convention this weekend in Orlando,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 13th 10, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Matted Longhaired Cat, Advice Please

"Sharon & Smudgie"
My neighbour's wife left him a few weeks ago and left her longhaired cat,
Katy, behind. Katy has been hanging around outside my house for the past
few days so I have been...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 13th 10, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 63
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Purrs and prayers desperately needed

All God's children say Amen :) Love Kyla

"Granby"
Thank Heavens purrs and prayers are like hugs and smiles give them away
and more come back,

"Irulan"
oh, dear. God help them all....
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 13th 10, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 63
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Purrs and prayers desperately needed

We all know you here dear Gramby and we love you. Some of the other groups
you told about this might not know you but WE do You're a wonderful, kind,
helpful woman who goes out of your way to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 13th 10, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 63
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Purrs and prayers desperately needed

I'm glad you're okay Granby, This is all so awful abut Lee and her dh and
the kitties. Purrs and prayers for all of them for things to be resolved
quickly. We all know how well purrs and prayers...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 10, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Emil is having an operation today

"Marina"
Thanks for all your purrs.

Emil's home, but pretty unhappy. The mass turned out to be necrotic fat,
which they said is a sign of pancreatitis, and it's reducing all the time.
His...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 10, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Tiger is at the hotel with his family

Purrs and prayers for the healing to continue. Love Kyla

"Granby"
I think the healing started when they wrapped their arms around their last
furbaby.
"Joy"
"Granby"
They went back...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 10, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Tiger is at the hotel with his family

That is so true...thank you for the reminder. I count my blesings every
day.
I have many and and am so thankful for them. Love Kyla

"Granby"
Counting your blessings generally starts with one...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 10, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Ping Kyla

I sent you an e-mail a few minutes ago. I am glad you are okay.
Is there ANYTHING we /I can do for them ?
Am saying lots of prayers for them This is all so sad.
The kitties are purring loudly...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 10, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 63
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Purrs and prayers desperately needed

I never noticed that typo either, I was so uset when I read the post.
Amelia Cat is right, bats might be easier to wash. I too get scared of
fires.
Are YOU okay Gramby? Purrs and prayers lovingly...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 10, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Tiger is at the hotel with his family

Oh, I haven't been online much but I thank God everyone is okay and all the
kitties are accounted for, including poor Tiger.. Do they know what caused
the fire?
Please give Lee and her family our...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 10, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
OT My SIL Passed Away

Thank you Love Kyla and her dh

"Sharon & Smudgie" ...

"Kyla =^..^="
My dh is on the phone with his nephew, Richard, whose Mother, (dh's
sister),
Sherry, who was 82, "went home"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 10, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
OT My SIL Passed Away

Thank you. Love, Kyla and her dh
My sympathy to all who loved her.

--
Joy

Don't believe everything you think

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 10, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Thank you and I need to add....OT My SIL Passed Away

"pat Chlebowski"

Thank you
Love
Kyla and her dh
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 10, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Re Purrs for Micki Update

She's home now and all of the animals seem MUCH more enthusiastic
about her return than the usual Sunday noon "oh, look, Mom is home
from work."

She says that she feels fine, intends to go to work...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 10, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Prayers and purrs for mother-in-law and cat on way to bridge

"kraut"

Request prayers and purrs for mother-in-law and cat on way to bridge
please.

About 2 years ago mother-in-law took in a stray adult male cat. Last
winter it bit her boy.

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 8th 10, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_5_]
Some things too funny not to post

LOL Hmmm, a consideration..and I think we should be able to declare
them as dependents on our tax forms..oh yeah... thank you for poasting that
:)
Love Kyla

"Granby"
I read this and don't know...