A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.62 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sundance and/or Rebecca
Forum: Cat community November 11th 18, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
The Rainbow Bridge appears

[Sundance and Pitoonya walk over to Hercule.]

Sundance: Luk at awl owrown frenz up de I seez Dyna, an Harri an OT, an Anais an Tiger, an Lilith, an Miss Violette, an Mosey, an Cleo, an Amelia, an...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 18, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
JB2018 Ball dancing opens

[Sundance sees Pitoonya looking for him, but takes a minute to appreciate how beautiful she looks. Then he walks up to her.]

Toonya, Sweetee, lub of myown life, haz I telled yurownself lately dat...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 18, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Tribyewt tu Marble

Whut a amazin kittee she wuz. I bet she wuz a TGK.

Cyrus, maybe yoo wyd like to sit an rest now, an hab sum refureshmint. It muss be hard to gib so mennee tribyootz at da same JB.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 30th 18, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Tribyewt tu Amber an Nevaeh

I iz sorree fur yurown loss. Amber an Nevzeh sownz like mostly nice kitteez (essept fur da growlin part, but sumtimez a kittee juss haz to growl).

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 30th 18, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
A new day dawns

Did sumkitty menchun fudz?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 30th 18, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Tribyewt tu Elena an Noah

Yoo takez awk da time yoo needz, Cyrus. We unnerstanz.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 27th 18, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Pipps makes uh tribute

Itz espeshully diffykult when mor dan one fambly memfur goez to da Brij. I knowz how hard it wuz fur me when juss one went. It muss hab bin evin worser fur yurownselvez.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 27th 18, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
JB:2018- arrivals Jellicle Ball 2018

Ize heer, Sweetee. Iz dat danse just fur girlz? I will try it if I kan, utherwize I will watch yoo and den later we kan danse uther dansez.

Letz also see if Hercule wud like to joyn in. I gitz da...
Forum: Cat community October 26th 18, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
JB2018 Tribute, Rebecca, house of Stright

[Sundance stands and performs the Thai "wai" toward Daisy-chan (not easy for a cat who has lost some of the muscle mass in his back legs!)]
Forum: Cat community October 25th 18, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Jellicle Ball 2018: Tribyoot to Rebecca

Hercule, my fren, try not to be tootoo sad fur tootoo long. Rebecca wudnt want dat. If it wudnt be too hard, kum sit wif Toonya an me, an we three hoo wuz closest to her, an enneekittee else hoo...
Forum: Cat community October 25th 18, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Jellicle Ball 2018: Tribyoot to Rebecca

Fangu, Sammy. Dat meenz a lot.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 25th 18, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
A tribute to Lilith

Dat wuz a nice tribyoot, Sammy, an I knowz dat yoo missez Lilith terriblee. She wuz a furry gud nursekittee an we will all miss herownself.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 25th 18, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Jellicle Ball 2018: Tribyoot to Rebecca

Ize shur she duz Sweetee. In myown dreem she had bof eyez agin.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 25th 18, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Jellicle Ball 2018 opening address, Reading of names

Anti Ginger askz dat we add Toby, House of Sackett.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 25th 18, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Jellicle Ball 2018: Tribyoot to Rebecca

[An elderly orange tabby mancat goes to the stage. He is trying to keep his composure, but not entirely successfully.]

This iz a tribyoot to myown sisfur Rebecca. Itz a liddle long, but I wantz to...
Forum: Cat community October 25th 18, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Jellicle Ball 2018 opening address, Reading of names

Miss Daisy-chan, Anti Heather asks for two names to be added:

Noah, House of Rennie
Nevaeh, House of Rennie

She also noticed dat Shalimar, House of Rennie is listed on da Walk twice: in 2016 an...
Forum: Cat community October 25th 18, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
JB2018 Tribyoot to Mamacita

I never knowed Mamacita purrsonally, but I did smell herownself on Meowmie occasionally. She wuz a furry purrty calico girlkitty. (I know cuz I seed picherz of herownself on da Innernet.) She livved...
Forum: Cat community October 24th 18, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Jellicle Ball 2018

[Sundance and Pitoonya go to sign the guest book. Sundance is glad to see that old, rarely-seen community friends have come, especially Hercule Lenoir. He is also happy to see the friends who are...
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 18, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
JB2018: A new day dawns

[Sundance, always interested in food, is attracted by the wonderful smells.]

Um, Toonya, we haz to eet in da meentime, too. Maybe we shud taste efurryfing, just to be shur itz up to JB standardz...?...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 18, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
JB thredz

It wud be furry hewpful if thredz relatid to da JB could say so in da name. Maybe da thred namez cud start wif sumfing like "Jellicle Ball 2018"? Dat wud hewp ussez find deze thredz now an in da...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 18, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Final arrangements, guest books and such as kittahs arrive

Ize catfoozled. Da JB is spozed to be on October 24. Datz a fyoo dayz away. But yoo sez it iz now da day befur? Ize catfoozled.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 20th 18, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Names, preliminary

I think we established that Dyna Mo/Mite should be removed.

Anti Sandy
Forum: Cat community October 20th 18, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Names, preliminary

Another one: Marble, House of Rennie
Forum: Cat community October 19th 18, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Booteek fashin show: 2019 kolekshun

Toonya! Ize so happee yurown Meowmie kan type agin!

Yes, I fingk we will be furry bizzee at da booteek tomorro.

Sundance
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump