A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Buffy and Emery Boards by jmcquown[_2_]
Emery boards - those cardboard things some people use to keep file their fingernails. For some reason Buffy does not like them! Any time I pick up an emery board to use on my fingernails she jumps up and tries to get it away from me. This is new behaviour. I've never tried to use an emery...
Yesterday 08:28 PM
by Judith Latham Go to last post
1 69 Cat anecdotes
Buffy by Judith Latham
Hi Jill I was wondering how Buffy was with her Bladder Stone. Judith -- Judith Latham Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.
Yesterday 08:26 PM
by Judith Latham Go to last post
4 59 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2