Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rb
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 25th 08, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By rb
Cat Purrs/headbuts & cat litter droppings for the other...

Trash Bag Puppies Hope to Find New Homes

Homeless man finds 8 puppies in a dumpster
One of the eight, 6-week-old puppies found in a dumpster and now up for
adoption.

A litter of "trash bag...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 15th 08, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By rb
petfood case settlement

Settlement In Pet Food Case Could Be Near
Judge To Hear Arguments On $32 Million Settlement

MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. -- Thousands of pet owners whose dogs and cats died
last year after eating...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 08, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By rb
Here, kitty: Police expect house cat, get cougar

jmcquown wrote:
Cheryl P. wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

I suspect the police of a major city like Chicago are less familiar
with the procedures for dealing with an unexpected and possibly
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 08, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By rb
Here, kitty: Police expect house cat, get cougar

jmcquown wrote:

I'm glad they were able to relocate the cougar. At least they didn't
gun it down like the police in Chicago did when that one was spotted
wandering around some shops on a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 12th 08, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By rb
I'm really worried about Spooky

Ted Davis wrote:

I am concerned enough that I dug his grave this evening - better to do it
while the sun was still up than in the dark (I will be a couple of hours
late getting home tomorrow)....
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 27th 08, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By rb
Update on Tiger

Nanny wrote:
I've just come home from Tigers appointment with the vet. He hasn't lost
much fluid yet, but the vet could feel everything a bit more, and at the

I hope that it turns out to be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 27th 08, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By rb
Tiger has been poorly-UPDATE

---MIKE--- wrote:
Finally - after several days Tiger gave me a good solid poop. He has
been acting normal and eating as usual BUT not pooping. I guess he was
sort of cleaned out from the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 27th 08, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By rb
Abelard = 6.6 lbs.

Pat wrote:
I knew he had gained some because I had to loosen his harness. It was a
pleasant surprise discovering that he is back up to more than 6.5 lbs. When
he's at least 8 lbs. I will quit...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 22nd 08, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By rb
Jill update

From rec.food.cooking:

Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:04:06 -0400

She was being released as of a couple of hours ago.
I think she is going home to sleep the sleep of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 20th 08, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By rb
Jill

Jofirey wrote:
Does anyone know how Jill is doing?

I've been worrying about her.

Jo

These are the latest updates I have seen in rec.food.cooking which were
posted on Wednesday &...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 08, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By rb
purr request for Jill

rb wrote:
kilikini wrote:
rb wrote:

She's still in the hospital. I called her room today, but didn't get
an answer. I'm hoping she was sleeping.

kili

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 08, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By rb
purr request for Jill

kilikini wrote:
rb wrote:
I ran across this in another group that both Jill and myself
frequent so I posted it here on her behalf since she was not able
to with good reason:

Big...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 08, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By rb
jill update

This is copied from an update post in rec.food.cooking:

Okay, it looks like she's going to be in the hospital for a few
days, they will be trying things to get her better. I passed along
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 08, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By rb
purr request for Jill

Matthew wrote:
Which Jill? I know of only one

Are you talking about jmcquown if so she posted this morning and
yesterday and didn't mention any of this

Yes, it is jmcquown. It...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 08, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By rb
KFC today

Christina Websell wrote:
I'm glad I didn't take the vet's advice about sending her to RB just yet.
She continues to drink her rehydration fluid in preference to plain water -
she has a choice....
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 08, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By rb
purr request for Jill

I ran across this in another group that both Jill and myself frequent so
I posted it here on her behalf since she was not able to with good reason:

Subject: OT:: FYI Jill's in the hospital

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 08, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By rb
Tripper RB 7-5-08

Chris Havlicek wrote:
My big furry 15 yo boy is gone. I came downstairs to feed the
herd, and he was lying on the landing, not breathing.
The vet says it looks like his heart just gave out. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 27th 08, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 72
KFC
Posted By rb
KFC

Christina Websell wrote:
There is not much improvement. She eats a tablespoon of roast
chicken per day, that is all, so gets frailer and frailer. She will
not entertain any other food. I am...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 22nd 08, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By rb
Sweet Pea is gone. Candle lighting

yepp wrote:

Sweet Pea died suddenly tonight. She was taken to the vets for
autopsy. She just died.

Please sign a candle for grieving Steve. He is retired and living in
Florida. He...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 16th 08, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 36
Posted By rb
Do you know this cat? Reward

Phil P. wrote:
"cybercat" wrote in message
"Phil P." wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 08, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By rb
Census. Please respond.

Yowie wrote:
As has been pointed out, its been a long time since we did a census here in
RPCA.

Current cats:

Andy
Male
DLH
gray tabby
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 08, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By rb
Archer's Diagnosis

CatNipped wrote:
He has a raging case of overly worried mommy! The vet said all his internal
organs felt fine - no extended bladder. He had no temperature, his heart
and lungs sounded fine,...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22