Showing results 1 to 25 of 94
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stormin Mormon[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 11, 02:47 AM Posted to alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 36
Travel query

Ah, but cats taste like chicken. And you won't get killed by
Muslims.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I'm with you, they should leave the cats home. But, please
help me figure this out. What country is Maui in? I thought
it's in the same country that gave us B. Hussein Obama?
Supposedly? You know....
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 20th 07, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
[OT] It's official

I hope that passes for a sense of humor where you live?

I'm remembering a comment I heard so many years ago, about a kid
in elementary school. "It's not that he doesn't try hard....
he's just...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 20th 07, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Ya'll Have to Hear This.

http://www.10000takes.com/MASH4077.jpg

Finest care anywhere.... and the best nursing. Keep up the good
work.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

And in a year when they are older, they will need to see a
psychiatrist? To see why they are attracted to clocks, and can
only fall asleep with ticking?

When I was a kid, we put a wind up alarm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 20th 07, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Yutz-itis: apology

On your list of people to forgive, please include yourself.

It's rough when you grow up all negative -- it's easy to figure
that the entire world is like that all the time.

--

Christopher A....
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'm encouraged that he's awake and functioning at least a little.
That's good news. I supose the hospital must have a good reason
why they are so strict with visitors. Would be nice if I could...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
The Prophet's Progress

The typed word is so limited. We try, but it's hard to get the
exact meaning, when we're limited to only typing.

I'm with you, immediate cures are not common. I've been part of
at least a couple...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 07, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
The Prophet's Progress

I know that Jeff has been on the prayer roll since Saturday,
since I'm the person who wrote his name down. And that he's been
in the prayers of the temple goers since then.

I'd be happy to describe...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 07, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
The Prophet's Progress

The folks at the temple won't have much that they know about the
prayers, so they won't have much to say. They know that the
prayer roll is done so many times a day, but beyond that they
won't know...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 07, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
The Prophet's Progress

The temple folks are a bit limited what they can say. However,
without violating anything sacred, I think I already described a
bit about the operation of the prayer roll. If my memory is
failing...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 07, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
The Prophet's Progress

Same request, from me. I put his name on the prayer roll on
Saturday when I was at the temple.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

She asked a very specific question, and I gave a very specific
answer. Why are you degrading this forum into name calling?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Q: May I ask for some purrs?
A: Yes, you may.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

I don't think you need permission on an open forum like this.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Ginger-lyn" wrote...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 17th 07, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Adventures in the Cat Food Isle

Most isle are used for fisherman, and other resorts. How did you
find an entire isle (syn: island) which was devoted to cat food?
Did you get there by boat, or charter plane?

Gilligan would be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 07, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Correction: 12th anniversary

It still is a long, and happy time. Congrats!

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Winnie" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 07, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
My Cat steals straws

Snorting diet Coke?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"RudysMom" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 07, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Purrs for The Prophet

I sense you don't want to be offending the powers of the
universe?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

I do remember driving by the hospital so many times on the way to
other things. I'm home for a few minutes, to grab some equipment,
during a repair call. Much as I try, I can't carry everything in
a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 07, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Why do they need my credit card info for a FREE order??

I'd advise not giving a CC number to anyone you aren't totally
sure about. Online offers, well, only if I know the company from
doing business with them before.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't...

When you're out in the van doing service calls. And you bring
several bottles of water. You reach for a bottle of water, and
it's empty cause you drank it already. You reach for another, and
another,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Purrs for The Prophet

Tripped a memory. Kath has cellulitis of the lower legs. So, I
know a little about this. I also had another friend who had
bipolar, which was very much diet related. Hungry for him meant
ranting and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Purrs for The Prophet

Regrets to hear that Jeff is sick. Yeah, that Hippa new law in
NYS makes it impossible for folks to comment on cases. I've run
into the same thing when I go visit Kath, in the local nursing
home....
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 9th 07, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
[OT] Floods in NSW, Australia

An email friend of mine lives some where in Aus, and has said
much the same thing. He's busy cutting fire wood, and plans to
telephone everyone he knows, see if they are OK.

--

Christopher A....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 94