Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kreisleriana[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 5th 09, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
Purrs request for the last days of a beloved R-thing

"moonglow minnow" wrote in message
Toby was always a survivor.

When I brought him home 2 1/2 years ago, he was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 5th 09, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
Copy cat

"Adrian" wrote in message
The first couple of times I thought it was a coincidence but then I
realised Snoopy was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 5th 09, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
The first collared dove just for me

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Collared doves were always caught by Boyfie for KFC, so there hasn't been
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 29th 09, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
Persia Loves His Shoes!

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I don't have any idea what is so fascinating about John's shoes. She
spends a good 10 minutes at a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 29th 09, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
Stinky RB 1 year

It was a year ago today that I sent my sweet boy to the RB, at the age of 17
years and nine months. I don't think I've been quite myself since then.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever:...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 29th 09, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
"Simon's Cat" is back!

"Marina" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
That googly-eyed, quintessential feline is back with a new short vid:
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 28th 09, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
"Simon's Cat" is back!

That googly-eyed, quintessential feline is back with a new short vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOHvZjiDANg

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 09, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
Smudgie's Got Sore Gums

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in message
I took Smudgie to the vet for her annual jabs this week. Once again she
acted like a total...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 09, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
Magical cats

"Dan M" wrote in message
Last weekend Nancy and I adopted a dog. Starr is a 6 month old Lab mix,
and she and the cats are still...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 09, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
Russian fairy tale on the origin of Russian Blues

"Marina" wrote in message
I found this lovely fairy tale on where the Russian Blue cats came from on
a website...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 09, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
I've lit a very special candle tonight.....

"Julie_Snowshoe" wrote in message
to help guide my precious Hobbes to the Rainbow Bridge. My...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 24th 09, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
The Barekitten is Here!

"Sherry" wrote in message
Our new grandchild arrived at 12:11 today. He weighed 7 lbs., 6 oz.
and
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 24th 09, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
New Toys

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 09, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
New Toys

I picked up a pack of these for Dante. He went absolutely ape****.
http://www.shopfatcat.com/zoomstuffers.html

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 09, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
Dante's new noise

"Marina" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
Dante's familiar statement is a bright-eyed, bushy-tailed "NYOW-WOW?"
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 09, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
Request for Help

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Hey guys. I'm sorry I haven't been posting for a while - the pain is
worse and the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 09, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
Dante's new noise

Dante's familiar statement is a bright-eyed, bushy-tailed "NYOW-WOW?" Lately
he's developed a more low-key utterance-- a high-pitched, quiet little
"mee-yoo?" It sounds very modest and demure. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 09, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
(OT) Hawk in a Puddle

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I was driving back from the store, I'd gotten on the island about to make
the turn into my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 20th 09, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
Tastes Just Like Chicken?

"Sherry" wrote in message
Today I found a dead bullsnake in the garage. Maybe about a teenager-
sized...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 20th 09, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
I have to share my good news!

"NettieCat" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 20th 09, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
Persia Beat Up the Grey Mousie

"Jofirey" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 20th 09, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
Cat on Head-- Another link

wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

I think this must be the same clip that Joyce tried to post-- this is on
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 19th 09, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
Cat on Head-- Another link

I think this must be the same clip that Joyce tried to post-- this is on
YouTube. It's truly hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExZ0i04pSeY&fmt=18
--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever:...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 19th 09, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
Snoring?

"Marina" wrote in message
James Dent wrote:
Opie snores quite loudly. He sleeps next to my wife and the other night I
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 19th 09, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Kreisleriana[_2_]
Snoring?