Showing results 1 to 25 of 173
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 29th 21, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Sad, sad news

Miranda Kurten, beloved Russian Blue master of Marina Kurten, has passed
away. The world will be a sadder place in her absence.
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 15th 21, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Buffy has a Bladder Stone

I'm really glad Buffy seems to be doing well.

It is very strange going to the vet (or anywhere else) at the moment. We
had to sit outside in the car when we took Sootie for her check up...
Forum: Cat community January 14th 21, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Wez gotz a goggy!

cshenk wrote:
Sammy Redcat wrote:

About a week ago Meowmie and Paw went to dashelter in da afternoon,
and when det got home dey had a goggie wif dem! His name is Zeus, and
him is a 10...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 28th 20, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Comfy Buffy (pic)

jmcquown wrote:
When she's not in my lap pestering me while I'm typing, Buffy often gets
comfortable on a decorative pillow on the sofa:

https://i.postimg.cc/RF75q7JY/pillow2.jpg

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 20, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Buffy is a Lap Cat (link to pic)

jmcquown wrote:
I've been at the computer a lot the last day or so and Buffy gets on my
lap while I'm typing.Â* Demanding attention.Â* Which she gets.

I got a pic of her and those beautiful...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 20, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
A tribute to Gwinnie

Little baby Gwinnie, you had a rough start. Some uncaring idiot human
dropped you and your sister at the emergency vet, but didn't bother
telling the vet staff you were there. By the time the staff...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 20, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Tribute to Ginger-Lyn

Kitties and esteemed guests, please forgive a tribute from a human to a
human, I don't think any of the 4foots present here ever met this person.

The Internet is a strange place. It is the only...
Forum: Cat community September 14th 20, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Cat-Cat village

Prince notes a small cat come out and tries C/D ASL and he answers.

'Big one, You and your friends go that way (points down the road) and
welcome. My name is Mishti. We normally do not ask...
Forum: Cat community September 23rd 19, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Daisy and Jocko

I would love to go to the Boutique with you and Prince! I need a new tail bow and maybe even a bow tie.

Jocko
Forum: Cat community September 22nd 19, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Yet another name

Mine hoomin spelled it wrong. The Sheltie doggy was Picajoule.
Forum: Cat community September 21st 19, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Yet another name

Miz Daisy-chan, could you add another name please? PicoJoule, House of Welker. She was a very beautiful, very much loved Sheltie dog.

Thank you.
Forum: Cat community September 20th 19, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Another arrival

[As attention centers on Darius and Maria and the Countess, the teleporter twinkles again and another kitty steps out. This kitty is a tomcat with a stylishly short tail.]

Benni: Hihi, mister kitty....
Forum: Cat community September 20th 19, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Another name to call.

Those of you who have been following the story of Mason, the sick elderly feral who, when he was trapped and rescued, found his purpose in life in caring for kittens, I'm sorry to pass along the news...
Forum: Cat community September 20th 19, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

[A white Mercedes 600 pulls into the cat's only parking lot, and a black Persian assists slender Siamese from the car. The Persian leads the Siamese towards the area with the tents. The Persian spots...
Forum: Cat community September 18th 19, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Another arrival

[A handful of speed boats streak across the lake towards the kitty dock, and throttle down at the last minute. They pull up to the dock, a group of kitties exits from each, then the boats zoom off...
Forum: Cat community September 17th 19, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Another arrival

Thank you, dear. And you too, you handsome doggy. I am quite looking forward to the next few days, even though they are a very solemn event.

Countess Persia von Katzenplatz
Forum: Cat community September 16th 19, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Another arrival

[A large pontoon barge motors across the lake and ties up to the cat-area dock. Liveried crew hop to the deck and extend a smooth ramp between boat and dock. very large Norwegian Forest Cat pushes a...
Forum: Cat community September 11th 19, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

[Benni jumps down from Prince's back, and give him a kiss on the nose. She then runs off toward the dock.

Sammy and Ranger busy themselves setting up the tents for the Boutique, and move Pi2nya's...
Forum: Cat community September 10th 19, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

[Francesca send a big grin to Prince, then grabs Benni by the tail and pulls her towards the piles of tent material.]

Come her, little thing. We dropped these bundles right where we need the tents...
Forum: Cat community September 9th 19, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

[ Sammy Redcat, Ranger, Francesca the Fierce, and Benni the Tiny 'port to Big Cedar Lodge - specifically to the Big Cats Cabin. Big Cats Cabin is located on a private cove, not visible from the main...
Forum: Cat community September 3rd 19, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
A Meowmie posts collective so far

From one of da folks on da RPCA group on Facebook:

f you would, please, have the following added to the Jellicle Ball:

Mahalo, House of Justice
Beanlet, House of Showalter
Ali Ridgeback, House of...
Forum: Cat community September 3rd 19, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
A difficult call

Itz good news dat Daisy-chan will e wif us for a while. We'z not ready fur her to go!

Meanwhile, anyfing mine Paw can do to help, just ask.

Sammy
Forum: Cat community August 30th 19, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

Grrrrr! Mine dum hooman didn't type what I dictated. Jellicle Ball is OCTOBER 13. It's in October. Like always.

Frencesca the Irritated
Forum: Cat community August 29th 19, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
A dry run of the Sekrit Santa web site

That's a very good idea!
Forum: Cat community August 29th 19, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
A dry run of the Sekrit Santa web site

I am working on a new, better, more reliable of the Sekrit Santa web site. It isn't quite ready for testing, but only a week or so away. Once I have it up and ready, I'd really like for a few people...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 173