Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
Forum: Cat community January 23rd 11, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
from Sqweex Uh Pixshur uff Sqweex

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Oh Hai
Heer iz uh pixsahur uff mai neese Sqweex, hoo iz part Tortie n part
Kalico,
wiff longh hayer n a bigbig floompy tayle.

Forum: Cat community January 23rd 11, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
Uh Pixshur uff Sqweex

On Jan 18, 8:51 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" Oh Hai
Heer iz uh pixsahur uff mai neese Sqweex, hoo iz part Tortie n part
Kalico,
wiff longh hayer n a bigbig floompy tayle.

Floompy is a gudgud wurd...
Forum: Cat community January 23rd 11, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
frum Sqweex Uh Pixshur uff Sqweex

On Jan 19, 1:51 am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Oh Hai
Heer iz uh pixsahur uff mai neese Sqweex, hoo iz part Tortie n part
Kalico,
wiff longh hayer n a bigbig floompy tayle.

Forum: Cat community January 23rd 11, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Oh Hai
Heer iz uh pixsahur uff mai neese Sqweex, hoo iz part Tortie n part
Kalico, wiff longh hayer n a bigbig floompy tayle.

Forum: Cat community January 23rd 11, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Oh Hai
Heer iz uh pixsahur uff mai neese Sqweex, hoo iz part Tortie n part
Kalico, wiff longh hayer n...
Forum: Cat community January 23rd 11, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
frum Sqweex Uh Pixshur uff Sqweex

Reely? Duz yew gotz uh pixshur uff yew?
Sqweex

Ooh, we kud almos be twinz!

Rebecca

"Mosey =^..^="

Oh Hai
Forum: Cat community January 22nd 11, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
Trooder Kitty

"John Ross Mc Master"
I just came back from the shelter where I dropped Shadow off.
It's a no-kill, all volunteer shelter on the northeastern edge of
Metro...
Forum: Cat community January 22nd 11, 07:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
Trooder Kitty

oh AI totuly ugree wiff da grnby on diz une..Mrrrrrrrt on dat meen man. Luvz
Mosey

"Granby"
Da nerff of diz man may da ghodst of all da RB kitties haunt hizown sleepz
frum now on. Fangu for...
Forum: Cat community January 22nd 11, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
Cold, cold weather!

"Ranger Greykitten"

I iz REALLY glad dat we iz inside kitties! Da temperature lastest night
got down to -5 degrees, an da windchill was down aroun -20 to -30. Dis
morning when Paw getted up to take...
Forum: Cat community January 22nd 11, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
U Noo Pixshur uff Meh

"MLB" wrote in message ...

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

http://cheezburger.com/View/4319718912
see yew on da dork syde uff da muhn

Diux pixshu is ubaowt 2...
Forum: Cat community January 19th 11, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
Uh Pixshur uff Sqweex

Oh Hai
Heer iz uh pixsahur uff mai neese Sqweex, hoo iz part Tortie n part Kalico,
wiff longh hayer n a bigbig floompy...
Forum: Cat community January 19th 11, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
A Candle for Kibbie [ rongh nayne put en..sawry]

On Jan 18, 2:58 am, MLB
Mosey =^..^= wrote:

"Mosey =^..^="
Could we, after reading about this wonderful 20 year old kitty, please
light
a candle for her?

Forum: Cat community January 19th 11, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

"Mosey =^..^="
Could we, after reading about this wonderful 20 year old kitty, please
light
a candle for her?

Forum: Cat community January 18th 11, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
A Candle for Kibbie

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

Could we, after reading about this wonderful 20 year old kitty, please light
a candle for...
Forum: Cat community January 18th 11, 07:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
A Candle for Kibbie

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

Could we, after reading about this wonderful 20 year old kitty, please light
a candle for...
Forum: Cat community January 18th 11, 07:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
A Candle for Kibbie

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

Could we, after reading about this wonderful 20 year old kitty, please light
a candle for...
Forum: Cat community January 18th 11, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
A Candle for Kibbie

"Mosey =^..^="
Could we, after reading about this wonderful 20 year old kitty, please light
a candle for her?

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Kibie

Thank you so much
Luvz,...
Forum: Cat community January 18th 11, 07:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
A Candle for Kibbie

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

Could we, after reading about this wonderful 20 year old kitty, please light
a candle for...
Forum: Cat community January 18th 11, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
A Candle for Kibbie [ rongh nayne put en..sawry]

"Mosey =^..^="
Could we, after reading about this wonderful 20 year old kitty, please light
a candle for her?

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Kibie
Thank you so much

Luvz,...
Forum: Cat community January 18th 11, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
Goodbye Kibbie, 5/?/1990 - 1/16/2011

ai dint gnow dat. Nope. fank yew fur dat infurmashun Anti Soft.
ai hav been heer onlee sinse layte dec, 2007, sew ai dint gnow hur. Luvz,
Mosey

she and her sisters used to post here long ago,...
Forum: Cat community January 18th 11, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
Goodbye Kibbie, 5/?/1990 - 1/16/2011

Kibbie is from another group I subscribe to MLB and you can light a candle
for her if you'd like.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Kiri
Kiri was her nickname.
Thanks. Love,...
Forum: Cat community January 18th 11, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
A Candle for Kibbie

Could we, after reading about this wonderful 20 year old kitty, please light
a candle for her?

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Kiri

Thank you so much
Luvz, Mosey and hiz...
Forum: Cat community January 17th 11, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
I had to teech Meowmie a lessin

I unnershtand kompleeetlee.
Meowmee iz so wewl twained, dat hur sqweelz Nooooo!
...an den watchez me nok off whuteffur iz on da kowntur.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance"

Forum: Cat community January 17th 11, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
Aye cood get used tew dis.

Meomie held myneself down n used a bigbig tisshew dat wus wet tu wash
myne furz! Awl da way down myne bak n myne pawz n myne belly furz tu!
Arftur dat I gotted a cween tisshew dat wus wet on myne...
Forum: Cat community January 17th 11, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_7_]
10 year old tomcat hiding in cupboard

I agree with soft on this matter about taking him to the vet for a check-up.
When you say Tomcat, that implies that he's NOT neutered/fixed. If he
isn't, 'please' get him fixed, and he and both...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500