Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
Forum: Cat community December 30th 09, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
EnnyKittee wanna du sumpin fur Noo Yeerz Eef?

"Mosey =^..^="
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

"Mosey =^..^="

EnnyKittee wanna du sumpin fur Noo Yeerz Eef?

Pit2nya, game fur enneetink

I wanna doo sumpfing den...whatcha got...
Forum: Cat community December 29th 09, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
Healing Purrs for the Gramby

"John Ross Mc Master"
The Gramby is having a stent implanted today and maybe a pacemaker
too. Purrs for the hoomin Teds and for Gramby to heal.

Moar puuuuuuuurrs for healing luffingly sent for...
Forum: Cat community December 29th 09, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
I needz uh gurlfrend

"MeOwy"
On Dec 28, 11:53 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:
inny taykerz? I am 7 yeers old n wike tew pway.
iam lonly...willingh tew shayer nip n toyz
Will port innywere..
I gotz titlez tew,...
Forum: Cat community December 29th 09, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
EnnyKittee wanna du sumpin fur Noo Yeerz Eef?

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

"Mosey =^..^="

EnnyKittee wanna du sumpin fur Noo Yeerz Eef?

Pit2nya, game fur enneetink

I wanna doo sumpfing den...whatcha got en mynd??
Mosey
Forum: Cat community December 29th 09, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
EnnyKittee wanna du sumpin fur Noo Yeerz Eef?

EnnyKittee wanna du sumpin fur Noo Yeerz Eef?

Pit2nya, game fur enneetink

I wanna doo sumpfing den...whatcha got en mynd??
Mosey

Forum: Cat community December 29th 09, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
Healing Purrs for the Gramby

"John Ross Mc Master"
The Gramby is having a stent implanted today and maybe a pacemaker
too. Purrs for the hoomin Teds and for Gramby to heal.

Loud purrs from me n prayers from mine Meowmie for...
Forum: Cat community December 29th 09, 06:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
I needz uh gurlfrend

inny taykerz? I am 7 yeers old n wike tew pway.
iam lonly...willingh tew shayer nip n toyz
Will port innywere..
I gotz titlez tew, imprezzed yut??
Luffs
Mosey
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah, Diplocat...
Forum: Cat community December 29th 09, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
Purrs an prawers, pweeze...,

me n mine neeces n mine neffew git feeded in da landry rume...i git myown
pwate uff gooshy fudzn Pookie, Pipps n Sqweex shayer dere own pwate. den
dey eet kibblez...i hurk up kibble cuz mine...
Forum: Cat community December 29th 09, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
Purrs an prawers, pweeze....

Yoo gotted dat rite...wheeeee..i don wanna go Out innymoar gnow...
Mosey

nip iz good wefur it makez yoursef haffa muncheez or not, tiger

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^="

I jest seed dis jest gnow...sawry
Weeeeee, mrrrrrrrrt, da hoominz, usta hab a kitty naym Foozle...humph!!!
He wint tew RB ulot uff yeers ugo b4 I wuz borned, jest sew yoo gnow ....
I nebber metted...
Forum: Cat community December 29th 09, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
Purrs an prawers, pweeze....

Dat iz gudgud tew heer tiger...
weeeeee gotted uh noo bigbag uff nip dat Pa brot hoam frum
da stoar...want sum???
Pozt tew beee gudgud fur yer apeyite, sew Meowmie sez.
Mosey
weeeeeeeeeeee

da soft...
Forum: Cat community December 29th 09, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
Sum Pixturez uff Usses

Heer, Meowmie roted dis:

Hi...
I posted this before....
Only the Home Page works and Photo link is what you hit to view the pix, and
thumbnails that get pretty large, and show a lot of detail. The...
Forum: Cat community December 28th 09, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
Christmas at the Rainbow Bridge

Human note
Bless all your hearts for feeding the out kitties. I so wish I could shelter
them as well, but I can't, necause of where we live....I just can put some
kibble (Friskies Indoor Dry) on...
Forum: Cat community December 28th 09, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
Purzzzz fur a d*g

"The Ajo Clowder" Mine humin's granddottir ana hur boifrend wur amung da
famblee dat cam
tu ar howse fur Kissamouse Eef ana dey brot hiz bighuge blak d*g. The
huminz ana d*gz went tu da Plaza...
Forum: Cat community December 28th 09, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
Purrs an prawers, pweeze...

Meowmie sez yoo gize r TU TU fuuuuuuuuunny, n gnow her haz got
da gigglz tew.
Mosey
--paking fudz in da porter

"Stormmmee" dat makez hersef giggle efin more, tiger

--
Have a great day
Forum: Cat community December 28th 09, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
Meow kitties,

I just herd dat mineown wink, Tiger izzn't eeting
like he shud, and is loosink wayte.

I izn't a gudgud role model, beclawz I iz a
liddle kitty an duzzent...
Forum: Cat community December 28th 09, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
I Gotted Owt!!!

"Debby Hanoka"
On Dec 27, 4:04 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
Gess wat?? I gotted tew runn owt wast weak sumtyme. Pa wuz tayking sum
stuff owt uff da karmonster, n i skooted owt da frunt doar n wuz inna...
Forum: Cat community December 27th 09, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
I Gotted Owt!!!

Gess wat?? I gotted tew runn owt wast weak sumtyme. Pa wuz tayking sum
stuff owt uff da karmonster, n i skooted owt da frunt doar n wuz inna Owt
fur a foo owrz n I gotted wotz uff frush ayer n...
Forum: Cat community December 27th 09, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
A wysh furr awl

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
A wish furr awl:

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2127023337502&source=jl999

I getz tu opin mine prezziez tumurra!!!
--
Pitô.ônya
Fangu Pitô.ônya ,...
Replies: 19
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
Christmas at the Rainbow Bridge

Kyla here
I too am feeding some 'out' kitties, I'm up to between 1-4 now, because
their people have moved and left them behind...I know where they lived
before, and one of them wants to come in so...
Forum: Cat community December 27th 09, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
Christmas at the Rainbow Bridge

Fangu fer posting dat Mishi, et mayde mine Meowmie git wadder in hur eyez.
Purrs n Prayers coming frum owr hoam tew yew tew
Gramby fur yer proceedure.
Luffs
Mosey 4 hiz famlee

"Granby"
Thank you...
Forum: Cat community December 18th 09, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
Sum Uff Owr Kissamouse Kardz Will be Wate

Sawry, butt sum uwr Kissamouse kards will bee wate diz yeer cuz meowmie haz
been wazy n dint git dem owt on tyme, cuz hur seezure mexdine haz gibben
hurownself skribbles ubuve hurown hedd..n ur...
Forum: Cat community December 18th 09, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
Ice Skatink in Mew Yawk

Wull, weeee iz furry gwad tew see yerown selfz.
sew dere..grinz bigbig.
Hedbumpz.
Mosey
fur hiz hoam

we iz all gladta be bak, tiger

--
Forum: Cat community December 18th 09, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24

Dat iz sew gudgud tew heer, fangu fur saying dat. Iam sew reeliffed.
Mosey
Ho kan gnow sneep tewnite

Jus ta let uze kno dat kitty now haz a foreffer home. When da man from da
faktorie kamed...
Forum: Cat community December 17th 09, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_2_]
Ok komunitee we needz help--fast

Oooooooo dat iz sew rongH leefing dat poor kittY dere. Ifen I see dem meen
hoominz, I will pee in dere fayses!!! Fangu Gramby fur taykin da kitty
ininn.
Bwess yerown kynd hart.
Mosey
frowing uh...