Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MaryL[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 24th 16, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Happy Holidays, Everyone!

On 12/23/2016 7:30 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Best wishes from Jill and Buffy. :)

Jill
....and the same to you and everyone else on the NG from Mary L with
Duffy, Selina and Nikki.
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 11th 16, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
the cat promise

On 12/10/2016 5:54 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
i found this picture touching.

I know many people make this pwomise and keep it.

http://lemons.rf.gd/cats/cat-promise.jpg
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 16, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Today is Nikki's annifursary

I adopted Nikki on Dec. 7, 2013. She had been rescued by the president
of the local chapter of Alley Cats Allies from the Walmart parking lot.
She was 14-16 weeks of age at the time. They had her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 16, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Might be -7c tonight

On 12/6/2016 7:10 AM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 5:32:26 PM UTC, Christina Websell wrote:
so that's me upstairs under the duvet, its 15 tog one, should cope with -7.
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 16, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Just dropping in

"MaryL" wrote in message
On 11/26/2016 1:28 PM, Christina Websell...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 16, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Just dropping in

To say hello and see how you all are. Boyfriend is fine, myself not quite
as much, I fell foul of my steep stairs again, broke my leg and back....
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 16, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Dataw's Feral Cats are Fine

On 10/19/2016 11:23 AM, jmcquown wrote:
On 10/19/2016 2:14 AM, MaryL wrote:
On 10/18/2016 10:31 AM, jmcquown wrote:
Feral cats are apparently very resourceful little creatures!

DIFF...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 19th 16, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Dataw's Feral Cats are Fine

On 10/18/2016 10:31 AM, jmcquown wrote:
Feral cats are apparently very resourceful little creatures!

DIFF (Dataw Island Feline Foundation) volunteers made sure there was
plenty of food and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 14th 16, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Buffy and I are Fine

On 10/13/2016 5:49 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Comcast was slow catching up with restoring their online service. Buffy
and I are fine, thanks!

The wind was pretty scary in the middle of the night...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 13th 16, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Any news from Jill and Buffy?

On 10/13/2016 12:45 PM, dgk wrote:
On Mon, 10 Oct 2016 10:39:25 -0500, MaryL
wrote:

On 10/10/2016 10:21 AM, Mishi wrote:
On Monday, October 10, 2016 at...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 16, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Any news from Jill and Buffy?

On 10/10/2016 10:21 AM, Mishi wrote:
On Monday, October 10, 2016 at 10:35:45 AM UTC-4, Gennie wrote:
On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 1:50:07 PM UTC-7, MaryL wrote:
Has anyone heard from Jill...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 9th 16, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Any news from Jill and Buffy?

Has anyone heard from Jill and Buffy?...or news about Pawleys Island?
The only thing I saw on the news about Pawleys Island is that they have
lost cell phone service. I hope we will see more...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 5th 16, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Marlo returns?

On 10/4/2016 8:09 PM, dgk wrote:
Not the way we were planning it, which was Mom keeping Marlo
indefinitely. But we have a big hurricane bearing down on us and,
while we don't think it will hit...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 16, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Duffy's physical exam

Duffy had his physical exam today. TED said Duffy "failed his vision
test" but everything else is great. (If any of you don't know Duffy's
background, he has been blind since birth. LOL. He is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 24th 16, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Marlo progress report

On 9/23/2016 5:26 PM, dgk wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 22:39:48 -0400, dgk wrote:

Marlo went to the vet yesterday and the vet somewhat reluctantly
allowed me to remove...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 10th 16, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Clear Sticky Plastic

On 9/9/2016 2:54 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 9/2/2016 9:11 PM, MaryL wrote:
On 9/2/2016 3:28 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 9/1/2016 4:48 PM, MaryL wrote:
On 9/1/2016 8:00 AM, jmcquown wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 16, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Clear Sticky Plastic

On 9/1/2016 4:48 PM, MaryL wrote:
On 9/1/2016 8:00 AM, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy gives me fits when I try to clip her claws. I don't really
understand...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 2nd 16, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Red dot junkie

On 9/2/2016 1:55 PM, Joy wrote:
I've created a red dot junkie! I was buying some things at the Dollar
Tree the other day. While I was standing in the checkout line, I
noticed some little...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 16, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Clear Sticky Plastic

On 9/1/2016 8:00 AM, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy gives me fits when I try to clip her claws. I don't really
understand it. When I first adopted her she was fine with it. She just
sat in my lap,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 16, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Marlo gets (temporarily) rehomed

On 8/27/2016 8:37 PM, dgk wrote:

Marlo is no longer afraid of Mom, and is even sitting with her all the
time, and Mom thinks that Marlo is really cute and fun to have around.
And pretty....
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 16, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
A Birthday Gift

On 8/1/2016 8:59 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 8/1/2016 5:59 PM, Bastette wrote:
MaryL wrote:

On 7/30/2016 7:56 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 7/27/2016 11:34 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 16, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
A Birthday Gift

On 7/30/2016 7:56 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 7/27/2016 11:34 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jul 2016 17:06:22 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:
My SO sent me this lovely drawing...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 16, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Yodel all tuckered out from bird patrol

On 7/30/2016 6:37 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
he spends a lot of his awake time looking out my bedroom windows.
But as you can see bird patrol has tuckered him out.

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 28th 16, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
Trying to keep meowmie in

Boyfie prefers me to stay in the house all the time. He can go out, of
course, but likes me to be there when he comes back. I wanted to go out
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 24th 16, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By MaryL[_2_]
A Birthday Gift

On 7/23/2016 4:06 PM, jmcquown wrote:
My SO sent me this lovely drawing of Buffy for my birthday. (July 26th)

https://s32.postimg.org/jh8xddypx/buffy_painting.jpg

Sorry it's not terribly...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500