Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gracecat
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 17th 10, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 97
Posted By Gracecat
Wife sitting in chair

On Dec 16, 8:59*am, Sherry wrote:
On Dec 15, 11:39*pm, Takayuki wrote:

David Stevenson wrote:
snuffy wrote
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 17th 10, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 97
Posted By Gracecat
Wife sitting in chair

On Dec 12, 11:04*pm, Sherry wrote:
On Dec 12, 10:34*pm, "Yowie"
wrote:

Not wanting to enter (or start!) a flamefest, but I would not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 15th 10, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Gracecat
Hannah Eve O'Neal - A candle

On Sep 13, 8:28*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 10, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Gracecat
O.K. Here I am (Annie W, waving) (long, and includes TW)

On Sep 5, 6:15*pm, Annie Wxill wrote:
On Sep 5, 4:30*pm, Gracecat wrote:

Hi Annie!

{{{hugs}}}

I'm so glad you updated. I was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 10, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Gracecat
O.K. Here I am (Annie W, waving) (long, and includes TW)

On Sep 5, 6:08*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
"Gracecat" wrote in message

Hi...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 10, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Gracecat
O.K. Here I am (Annie W, waving) (long, and includes TW)

Hi Annie!

{{{hugs}}}

I'm so glad you updated. I was worried about Jim. I remember his
health issues for a while. Purrs and prayers for Cinder's passing.

We had a son two years after Eve's passing....
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 10, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Gracecat
What happened to Annie and Jim?

On Sep 1, 8:52*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Gracecat" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 10, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Gracecat
What happened to Annie and Jim?

On Aug 31, 8:43*pm, Phoenix
wrote:
Gracecat wrote:
On Aug 31, 7:35 pm, *wrote:
Since coming back (a little) and reading,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 10, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Gracecat
What happened to Annie and Jim?

On Aug 31, 8:37*pm, wrote:
Gracecat wrote:

* On Aug 31, 7:49?pm, wrote:* Gracecat wrote:

*
* ? Since coming back (a little) and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 10, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Gracecat
What happened to Annie and Jim?

On Aug 31, 7:49*pm, wrote:
Gracecat wrote:

* Since coming back (a little) and reading, I've noticed that Annie
* hasn't been around, but Phoenix has Cinder and Little...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 10, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Aug 31, 7:35*pm, Gracecat wrote:
Since coming back (a little) and reading, I've noticed that Annie
hasn't been around, but Phoenix has Cinder and Little Bit. What
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 10, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Gracecat
What happened to Annie and Jim?

Since coming back (a little) and reading, I've noticed that Annie
hasn't been around, but Phoenix has Cinder and Little Bit. What
happened to Rosie, and is Annie and Jim alright? I always...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 13th 10, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Gracecat
Sad news (TW)

On Jun 12, 2:52*pm, "Jofirey" wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes June 3rd 10, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Gracecat
GW (But only if you're hoomin)

On Jun 3, 8:51*am, Lesley wrote:
On 3 June, 14:38, Gracecat wrote:

*Her signature is to neatly sever the stomach sac from the

rest of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 3rd 10, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Gracecat
GW (But only if you're hoomin)

On Jun 2, 11:48*pm, Sherry wrote:
I left the front door in a hurry this a.m. and went flying down the
porch step without really looking where I was going.

What I did not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 29th 10, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Gracecat
Thank You All A Candle for RPCA

It's a nice thought, Kyla.

Grace
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 28th 10, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Gracecat
Rob's Memorial Service

On Mar 27, 7:05*pm, catlady wrote:
On Mar 27, 1:47*pm, NettieCat wrote:

I stand by my statement, we all have to consider how all our actions
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 24th 10, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Gracecat
Who is gone?

On Mar 24, 8:46*am, Takayuki wrote:
"Yowie" wrote:
"Gracecat" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 24th 10, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Gracecat
Who is gone?

On Mar 24, 2:38*am, "Yowie" wrote:
"Gracecat" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes March 24th 10, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Gracecat
Who is gone?

At the risk of derailing a meaningful thread, I'll start a new one.

Yowie mentioned Big Net Guy is gone. I remember him under his
confederate name. I think his dad's name was Sam and Sam...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 24th 10, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Gracecat
Rob's vourney

On Mar 23, 10:48*pm, "Yowie"
wrote:
"Gracecat" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes March 24th 10, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Gracecat
Rob's vourney

On Mar 23, 11:06*pm, Katiri wrote:
I knew I was nissing so many. Traveler and Yedudah are surely there.
David!!

It's okay. I forgot JEM until just now.
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 24th 10, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Gracecat
Rob's vourney

On Mar 23, 10:39*pm, Katiri wrote:
Oh my. Getting the Mouser ready for sail is tantamount to pulling your
hair out. *Supplies are on, the WCs-litter boxes checked,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 23rd 10, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Gracecat
Checking in

I don't get to post very often. I have to rely on Google groups to
read now. And I don't have to explain the frustrations that poses.

I miss all of the catslaves chat gang though. Miss you dearly....
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 09, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Gracecat
Update in the cow cat

On Nov 25, 10:30*am, Julie_Snowshoe wrote:
The holstein cow is a bull....soon to be a steer :) He checked out
clean and is being clipped and chipped, vaccinated and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 52