Showing results 1 to 25 of 138
Search took 1.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lucy
Forum: Cat community March 1st 08, 07:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Lucy
pleeze chek web paij

Yu haffa nise mommie, Pit2nya. I fink da mommies jus get tired sumtimes.

Lucy

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
umm, Dummeowmee...
Forum: Cat community March 1st 08, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Lucy
pleeze chek web paij

MOL!!!!!!

"Booker" wrote in message
Lucy,

Oh, hoomins, yu kant lif without em but dey ar a payn to lif wit. Yes we
gotted...
Forum: Cat community March 1st 08, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Lucy
pleeze chek web paij

Us tuu! On da winking paje,

Andy house of anna HoneyCat house of Porter
Misty house of anna Jack house of Porter
Molly house of anna Jaspurr house of Porter
Rambetta house of anna Leo house of...
Forum: Cat community March 1st 08, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Lucy
pleeze chek web paij

Didju get owr pikchures?

Lucy

"Booker" wrote in message
an let meowmie no were is duzen't wurk. Shez tryin, but makes mistakes.

Forum: Cat community February 28th 08, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Lucy
Booker

I likez gettin mayl in
myown mailbox, no matter wat it iz.

Booker, still wurking on meowmie to update da website

Wee cant wate! We want our pikchurs on da webbysite!

Da...
Forum: Cat community February 28th 08, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Lucy
chocolate grafy

Whot is choclate grafy? My momm wants tu know.

LeO

"Stormmee" wrote in message
da ofur pozt wuldint go but i hasta tell you...
Forum: Cat community February 28th 08, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 80
Posted By Lucy
Hey, OT...*

Fangu snif. Stil miss Bear.

Louise

[We still have NO idea why Louise liked Bear, when she has hated every
other cat we've seen her encounter.]

This breaks my heart every time I read...
Forum: Cat community February 27th 08, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Lucy
Lucy

Reely! Well he shud haf all da ketchup he wantz, den.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
sshhh don't tell TV or himz will get...
Forum: Cat community February 27th 08, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Lucy
we getted a prezzie

Well, I fink da rangement of da furnychure in da howse shud be tha decision
of da cats.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community February 27th 08, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Lucy
we getted a prezzie

Itz gonna be grate!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we has telled dem we wantz more of dem but soft sayz we iz owt of space...
Forum: Cat community February 27th 08, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Lucy
Booker

"Booker" wrote in message
no wurriez, meowmie duz dat alla tyme. Sides, I likez gettin mayl in myown
mailbox, no matter wat it...
Forum: Cat community February 27th 08, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Lucy
Lucy

Itz just as welll. My momm sayz kitties shuddint haf ketchup. I like da
burger eethur way.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community February 27th 08, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Lucy
Me Meowmie iz deprezed :(

We luff mew and will purr for mew as long as you need us tu.

Lucy

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
Mosey here
Forum: Cat community February 27th 08, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Lucy
we getted a prezzie

Well, den, itz purrfict.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft sayed to tell you herself anna furry getted offa clearanze...
Forum: Cat community February 27th 08, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Lucy
Whatcha fink?

We've been purring non-stop, but we'll just have to purr harder.

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
I have found a place to live,...
Forum: Cat community February 26th 08, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 39
Posted By Lucy
My Love

Owh, Chester! Dats so sweet. An I agree - dis wedwink will be filld wif
memories fur us.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community February 25th 08, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Lucy
a big noize anna upsetted soft!!!

She wud be gud at dat. Sheeza natcharal athleet.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
but hersef iz juzt pratizin fur da...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 08, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Lucy
a big noize anna upsetted soft!!!

Uss gurlcats are prettie smart, I fink.

Honeycat

"Granby" wrote in message
How kewl, her stealz stuff and den seealz a box ta put all...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 08, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Lucy
a big noize anna upsetted soft!!!

Gramby, Ime like dis, tuu. I push EFFURYFING off an I flip da lite switches.
I pull da trash offur an I get intu effuryfing.

My momm sez Ime egsausting, whateffer dat means. I sit outside da dores...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 08, 07:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Lucy
a big noize anna upsetted soft!!!

Willow, we ar sorry yu ar haffin so much kitten trubbles. I know itz reely
hard tu be a kittun. Gramby, is ther a ruum wher Willow culd stay at night
wher thers notheng brakable? Culd she sleep wif...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Lucy
Lewi?

You're a sweet girl, Willow!

"Granby" wrote in message
Fangu Autie, Iffin I had knowed dey waz gonna do diz, I wudent haff spendt
Forum: Cat community February 25th 08, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Lucy
CAT SPEAK Glossary \/MaHmmy wantz to take mee to the Vet.

Oh, I have done this!

"Granby" wrote in message
You just wait, someday you will find yourself using these words the cats
do or, you...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 08, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Lucy
we getted a prezzie

Owh Chester! Dat sounds so nise!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
owrz hoominz wented owt today, when dey returned dey...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 08, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Lucy
Lucy

Oooohhhhh I want tu du it all! Lets danse, den go fur a ride.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
you wantsa go fura spin now...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 08, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Lucy
Uff Topix: Da Birdz

My momm likes itt!!

Lucy

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
Mewomie n Paw r waching da moovee Da Birds. Do yew lik...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 138