Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 4th 08, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
farewell, Daffy

The vet was just here to pick up my 17.5 year old Orange tabby, Daffy (so
named because he walked like Daffy Duck.) Unfortunately, in recent
months, he had totally stopped using the litter box, for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 4th 07, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
cat spraying sofa

In , on 11/03/07
at 04:23 PM, "Rene S." said:

Since your cat is elderly, the first thing to do is to take him to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 3rd 07, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
cat spraying sofa

We want to get new furniture, but I figure it would have to be covered
with plastic slipcovers to protect it from cat claws and urine.

Alan

--...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 2nd 07, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
cat spraying sofa

How can I convince my (neutered) 15 yar old cat to stop spraying and
pishing on the sofa? We've got a Feliway diffuser, we've sprayed with
Feliway, we've washed the cushions, we clean the spots with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 17th 07, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
luvy-scared of sneeze

In , on 08/17/07
at 05:34 AM, (Michael Lane) said:

One of our cats Luvy, all are strays, runs & hides if anyone sneezes....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 18th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 49
Posted By [email protected]
can cats learn words?

In , on 05/18/07
at 07:26 AM, Joe Canuck said:

If the doorbell rings, my cat perks up and starts looking around for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 19th 06, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Siamese going gray

In , on 11/17/06
at 02:46 AM, "meeee" said:

Did he lose some fur? I have Siamese, and unless it's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 16th 06, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Siamese going gray

My 12 year old Traditional Siamese, who has looked like a kitten his
entire life, is quickly going gray on his body all of a sudden. :-( He
developed diabetes this year, probably as a result of the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 6th 06, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
My cat is on prednisone

My Traditional Siamese cat developed diabetes after being treated with
prednisone. He was allergic to something (never figured out what), and
was scratching off the fur on his neck and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 23rd 06, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Littermaid litter box

I just ordered a Littermaid Elite litter box (it's supposed to come with
the ramp and Kitty Cabana cover, according to the Littermaid site, but the
person who took the order didn't think it did, so...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10