Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.69 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Niel Humphreys
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 30th 06, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Niel Humphreys
BULL**** was please help me, i think my kittens dieing

"cybercat" wrote in message

"barb" wrote in message
Cybercat,

You...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 27th 06, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Niel Humphreys
HELP!!! Cat won't eat..drink..what can I do?

"Cortney75 via CatKB.com" u29637@uwe wrote in message
I have two cats, one of which is not happy with me and my husband right
now.
To help explain it started about...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 29th 06, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Niel Humphreys
Whaddaya say -- 20 litter boxes?

"arhooley" wrote in message
My 14-week-old kitten just doesn't get it. She has to be in either a
cage, or a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 11th 06, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Niel Humphreys
A Tale of Two Kittens

wrote in message
My wife and I just adopted two short-haired, tabby kittens (brothers)
at the weekend. They...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 06, 10:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Niel Humphreys
Cat swallows food whole

wrote in message
In article ,
Robotech_Master...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 28th 06, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 112
Posted By Niel Humphreys
Sad to report pt 1

"Njwatcher" wrote in message
Will do. This will be our second blind cat (if we keep her ((putting a
damn lot...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 28th 06, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Niel Humphreys
cat is biting me "for fun"

"kitkat via CatKB.com" u26561@uwe wrote in message
My boyfriend and I recently introduced a second cat into our home (that
nightmare is a whole diffferent thread) -...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 24th 06, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Niel Humphreys
Cat collars with bells

"vegasredhot" u27042@uwe wrote in message news:66be1218bdcdb@uwe...
I rescued a litter of kittens last December. We ended up keeping three!
They
are about 10 months old now and have brought...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 24th 06, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Niel Humphreys
indoor cats & flea's??

"T" wrote in message
In article ,
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 23rd 06, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Niel Humphreys
indoor cats & flea's??

"ensoul" wrote in message
How does that happen? The housing Mangment here doesn't allow pets
outside unless on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 22nd 06, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Niel Humphreys
Jealous cat...

"Mathieu Paquette" wrote in message
Niel Humphreys wrote:
"Mathieu Paquette" ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 22nd 06, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Niel Humphreys
Jealous cat...

"Mathieu Paquette" wrote in message
Hello all.

(English is my 2nd language, bear with me :))

Now, my bro...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 22nd 06, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Niel Humphreys
Kitten behavior after receiving shots.

"DB3565" wrote in message
I am a first time owner of a kitten (almost 12 weeks old). She has
been sleeping all day...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 17th 06, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Niel Humphreys
How long before a cat learns his name?

"Niel Humphreys" wrote in
message ...
"blkcatgal" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 17th 06, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Niel Humphreys
How long before a cat learns his name?

"blkcatgal" wrote in message
I adopted an 8 month old kitten about 6 months ago. Now he is over a year
old but he...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 27th 06, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Niel Humphreys
Spookie is so lonely

@cathouse.meow wrote in message
On 27 Aug 2006 02:19:57 +0200, "cybercat"
wrote:

"Gerry"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 23rd 06, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Niel Humphreys
Loud, CAT very Noisy! will not be quiet is on my last nerve PLEASe HeLP!!!!

"PawsForThought" wrote in message

Niel Humphreys wrote:
wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 22nd 06, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Niel Humphreys
Loud, CAT very Noisy! will not be quiet is on my last nerve PLEASe HeLP!!!!

wrote in message

Both cats are declawed.
but we are all cat lovers.

These two...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 21st 06, 11:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Niel Humphreys
Who to adopt (long)?

wrote in message
I would appreciate some thought and opinions!

I've had cats for the past 20 years and have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 2nd 06, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Niel Humphreys
Do cats talk to each other?

"T" wrote in message
In article ,
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 2nd 06, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Niel Humphreys
Do cats talk to each other?

After 10 days in the spare room my new 6 month old kitty Pink was allowed
out in the house yesterday to integrate with her 2 older brothers Teal'c and
Thor. She was the usual playful kitten - all...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 1st 06, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Niel Humphreys
Four Cats???

"WickerD20" wrote in message
Hello,

I have four cats. All four are healthly, active, up to date on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 23rd 06, 11:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Niel Humphreys
RIP Dear Pinky (1990-2006) - long

"-L." wrote in message
Pink was an awesome cat, and will be greatly missed. He did all Big
Orange Cats...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 19th 06, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Niel Humphreys
Need Senior Cat advice...

"IBen Getiner" wrote in message

JJ wrote:
wrote:
Hello folks:

We have a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 19th 06, 09:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Niel Humphreys
Need Senior Cat advice...

wrote in message
Hello folks:

We have a senior cat who is unwell. He is not eating -- only drinking
milk,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35