Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Ajo Clowder >^.^
Forum: Cat community November 12th 07, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Please vote for P2nya's photo

Hay, Pit2nya, Ize inna da contest tew! Mine humin didnt paint eny
pikshur uv me dough. Iz dat da wun she ust yewr wiskur tu paynt wif? Itz
furry gudgud. I fink I will hafta vote fur yew.
Forum: Cat community November 12th 07, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 81
Kitty and sekretari addrez book

It kin be foozling, kint it?
Ralph

Granby wrote:
fangu goddit nowz.
"The Ajo Clowder ^.^" wrote in message ...
Wich kitties?

Anti Ellie iz da sekretaree fur...
Forum: Cat community November 12th 07, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 81
Kitty and sekretari addrez book

Wich kitties?

Anti Ellie iz da sekretaree fur Princess Pasha and fur Phoebe ana Emma.
Dey are da House uv Terrell.

Mine clowder -- Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane -- iz da House of
David ana ar...
Forum: Cat community November 12th 07, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Introdukshon

Princess Pasha, itz gud tu see yew agin! Maybee we shud follough yewr
leed ana introduse arownselfz. Sum uv da oldtimerz meigh rememfur me
frum wen mine sisfur Laura Ann Mihstol (RB) played heer a...
Forum: Cat community November 12th 07, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Julian & Sebastian, are you around? dere heowz

Stacey Weinberger wrote:
" The procession of vehicles miraculously reappears just a few miles
east
of
where they originated, in Canyon, CA. They roar up in front of the
Forum: Cat community November 12th 07, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Recipes for Desserts here

Furgit da cak ana fillin.... bring on da toppin!!
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane drooling

Fred Williams wrote:
On Sunday 11 November 2007 18:50, Granby wrote:

Last but not least,...
Forum: Cat community November 12th 07, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Recipes for Cold Side Dish here

Granby wrote:
Please place recipes for Cold Side Dish Here

We duznt cuk much. We suggist ample sidez uv sammon or cod Fancee Feetz.
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane
Forum: Cat community November 11th 07, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 81
Kitty and sekretari addrez book

Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane join Princess Pasha in remembering and
thinking of good times long past.

Ellie wrote:
Princess Pasha stands, hand over heart and tears in her eyes, remembering...
Forum: Cat community November 11th 07, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Pleeze vote fur yur favorite

Ana nuthur suggistshun--
rpccomminity.com

Ralph, feeling sleepy

Me wrote:
Herez da list ov all da ideaz dat we culd find haf been suggested:

rpcc-archives.info
rpcc-history.info
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9