A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
We'z having a party! by Dan Mahoney[_2_]
To celebrate ourz new kitty howse we'z having a party. Sammy has arranged fudz - dry and gooshy fudz, an roast beast, an fishies an grilled skwirls, and da ears of sooven is on da grill now. I gots a stereo set up in da basement so's we will haf moosic fur dancin. And Franny is arrangin some...
Today 06:12 PM
by Sundance and/or Rebecca Go to last post
1 2 Cat community
Cats are Not Anti-Social by jmcquown[_2_]
Scientific study (and personal experience) proves, cats are not anti-social: https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2019/01/16/if-you-think-cats-are-antisocial-maybe-its-you-scientists-find/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.116157365ea3 or: https://tinyurl.com/yamw6dwe The crux of the matter seems to be...
Yesterday 08:30 PM
by Judith Latham Go to last post
3 48 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2