Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: reilloc
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 28th 20, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 9
Posted By reilloc
YouTube channel promoting child abuse...

On 10/27/2020 3:55 PM, John Doe wrote:
I occasionally remember someone posting to this group about "the unthinkable
happening". Apparently their cats were playing, or perhaps fighting and they
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 29th 19, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By reilloc
Ping-pong balls

On 7/29/2019 9:54 AM, Peter W. wrote:
John:

What is clear is that you are entirely unencumbered by the thought process.

With that in mind, you might be surprised to discover that my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 29th 19, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 7
Posted By reilloc
Ping-pong balls

On 7/29/2019 9:16 AM, John Doe wrote:
If this annoying jerk who refuses to give anybody else space
on this discussion group knows so much, why hasn't it ever
posted about it...

Yer kinda...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 23rd 18, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By reilloc
Hunting Feeders

On 5/23/2018 10:29 AM, Peter W. wrote:
On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 10:14:41 AM UTC-4, reilloc wrote:

The merchant's video shows placing the feeders higher up, in places dogs
don't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 23rd 18, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By reilloc
Hunting Feeders

On 5/23/2018 5:58 AM, Peter W. wrote:
On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 4:00:05 PM UTC-4, reilloc wrote:

Have you tried them?

Not in a house with two dogs, sadly. I wish we could.

The...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 22nd 18, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By reilloc
Hunting Feeders

On 5/22/2018 12:39 PM, Peter W. wrote:
It is a start!

https://docandphoebe.com/

Not quite live prey, but a start.

Have you tried them?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 26th 17, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By reilloc
Filter fan makes litter duty easy

On 7/25/2017 4:01 PM, wrote:
Chloramine gas is no fun at all. Heavier than air, persistent, highly reactive, and deadly even in tiny quantities. This is what happens when one mixes...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 6th 17, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 22
Posted By reilloc
Beware of bully cats

On 6/5/2017 1:23 PM, John Doe wrote:
The replies remind me of the cannibal left's view on open
borders and welcoming arms to all comers, no matter how badly
they want to hurt us.

Using a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 14th 17, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 22
Posted By reilloc
Beware of bully cats

On 5/13/2017 8:05 PM, John Doe wrote:
This is my original post...

My best method so far for coping... Make a small closed belt
perhaps 4 inches in diameter. Very easy to do with
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 14th 17, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
Replies: 22
Posted By reilloc
Beware of bully cats

On 5/10/2017 12:16 AM, John Doe wrote:
It is not "hogtied" you piece of ****.

So easy to act holier-than-thou over the Internet. If there
were some better way to cope that doesn't suffer the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 10th 17, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By reilloc
Beware of bully cats

On 5/7/2017 12:17 AM, John Doe wrote:
They can destroy your other cats' lives.

My best method so far for coping... Make a small closed belt
perhaps 4 inches in diameter. Very easy to do...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 19th 16, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By reilloc
Cat: cancer

Local vet said the growth/bump on her head could be cancerous.
University teaching vet clinic withdrew cells, reported cancer.

She's 16, had her since kittenhood. Right now, she's okay; no mobility...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 15th 13, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By reilloc
Wellness not as good as it used to be?

On 10/15/2013 11:01 AM, wrote:
My local pet store owner told me that Wellness is no longer the high quality food that it used to be. He said the company was sold a few years ago....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 12th 13, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By reilloc
Upside down packaging tape, no more chewing on electrical cords

On 9/9/2013 1:16 AM, Bill Graham wrote:
John Doe wrote:
My first critical application of upside down packaging tape was to
keep my cat off of the windowsill in a cat-hostile apartment...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 4th 13, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By reilloc
Coat matting

On 9/4/2013 9:47 AM, buglady wrote:
On 9/4/2013 9:48 AM, reilloc wrote:
So, I'm wanting to, maybe,
sedate him a little--or a lot, if that's what it takes, since he's
clawed furrows...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 4th 13, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By reilloc
Coat matting

Advise, please: my long-haired cat, who's got a personality more
suspicious than a mother/father-in-law (take your choice) and a hair
trigger when it comes to any sudden noise (and when the trigger...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16