Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kittyscastle
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 07, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By kittyscastle
3 am disaster

There is this gap between the window and the air conditioner in my
bedroom and GUESS WHO JUMPED OUT THE WINDOW ONTO THE ROOF @ 3AM THIS
MORNING? Nicky!!!!!!!! Right out the window. I was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 6th 07, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By kittyscastle
The white plastic chair

I forgot that i was a member here and just recently remember it.

The cats are as psycho as ever and their thing is this white plastic
outdoor chair that we put int he TV room and one in the bedroom...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 06, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By kittyscastle
Spooning Kitties

That is cute. Genny sleeps on the top of the couch and at night when
everyone is asleep, that is her bed. she walks us up to bed, makes
sure you are tucked in, then she goes down to the couch and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 16th 06, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By kittyscastle
Marshmellows

So you know those little colored marshmellows, the flavored ones? Well
Scotland and Nicky Jimmy LOVE them. Scotland will eat the lime and
Nicky eats the lemon (which make his eyes puffy) and the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 16th 06, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By kittyscastle
Hello I am a new member

Hi all my name is Katherine and I have 4 children..... London age 9
persian, Genevieve age 8 DSH swils, Scotland age 7 DSH (he's
"special"), Lil Nicky Jimmy age 7 DLH orange and white (but he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 16th 06, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By kittyscastle
A sweet Thanksgiving story staring Genny and a turkey carcass

So, maybe about 3 years ago we had a turkey ( I hate turkey mind you so
that was the last year we ever got one) and my husbadn just finished
carving it up and was puting it away for sandwiches and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 16th 06, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By kittyscastle
A thanksgiving story involving a persian and a turkey baster

now about 4 years ago we had yet another turkey which my husband
completely had to himself. Anyway, he had just put the baster down
after soaking that bird down and went into the living room to...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7