Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey \=^..^=\
Forum: Cat community March 12th 10, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
A granby repurrt

Mrrrrrrrrrt?..dat iz ubaowt mine age..n I wunna sae dat yer soft izznt
stoopid at
awl..hur is vury nise. Yoo r lukkee tew hab sutch uh nise hoam were yer
hoominz luv yoo..meowmee haytez et wen...
Forum: Cat community March 12th 10, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Haow Kome Iam Sneezing?

On Mar 11, 12:43 pm, "Mosey \"=^..^=\"" "
MeOwy"
On Mar 10, 12:08 pm,
"Mosey =^..^="

I hab been sneezing sinse Meowmee gib usses sum noo nip dat Pa brot frum
Forum: Cat community March 12th 10, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Hoo haz da Laowdust Purr?

In yerown hoam? Heer, et iz myownself, n I gotted frum mine Unka Mutt befur
hee wint tew RB..I luff tew puuuuuuuuurr laowd. Sqweex duzznt purr, Pookie
duz, but et izznt vury laowd, n Pipps duzznt...
Forum: Cat community March 12th 10, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Dire warnin

"Cheryl"
Mosey "=^..^=" wrote:
Mrrrrrrrrrt
We gotz trooder catz n uh foo rakkoonz n possumz on da bak pateeo n
meowmee duzznt feed dem innymoar cuz hur got in truuble wiff da snarky
Forum: Cat community March 12th 10, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Dire warnin

Mrrrrrrrrt? shure, han dem port offer heer n wee kan hab uh partee.
I wil git sum snax fur usses...
Luffs
Mosey

you wantsa orange kitty??? i kan send tiger, or chester who iz really
buff, or...
Forum: Cat community March 12th 10, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Lost toof

da sherriff kan fynd them!

beauty

Where sheriff?

L.

louise he will beee heere. he is a brave sheryf and a infestigator.
Forum: Cat community March 11th 10, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Dire warnin

Mrrrrrrrrrt
We gotz trooder catz n uh foo rakkoonz n possumz on da bak pateeo n meowmee
duzznt feed dem innymoar cuz hur got in truuble wiff da snarky naybur hoo
teld da manugur ubaowt et...we dont...
Forum: Cat community March 11th 10, 06:48 PM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 143
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Makes ya wanna stop doing good deeds, then doesn't it? LOL.. Kyla
-gives keyboard back to Mosey

"Stormmee"
you know, no good deed goes unpunished, LOL, Lee

"Matthew" \
What did I get...
Forum: Cat community March 11th 10, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
A granby repurrt

MrrrT?..haow owld iz chester?? Iam gunna be 8 in May..
Puuuuuuuuuuurr
Luffs
Mosey

chester alla time sneezes when da weafur changez, trudi

"Mosey =^..^="
Chester iz sneezin tew? Waow..
Forum: Cat community March 11th 10, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Haow Kome Iam Sneezing?

"MeOwy"
On Mar 10, 12:08 pm,
"Mosey =^..^="
I hab been sneezing sinse Meowmee gib usses sum noo nip dat Pa brot frum
da
stoar, n I am finking dat iz watz iz making myownself sneeze sew mutch.....
Forum: Cat community March 11th 10, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Haow Kome Iam Sneezing?

it kuld be allergieez or you mite haf nipduzt in yourown snoot, trud,
watchin chester sneeze

Ize bettin onna nip inna snoot, myownself.

--
Sam

YeUp..meeeeee tew
Forum: Cat community March 11th 10, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Haow Kome Iam Sneezing?

I fink et iz da nip dat we gotted cuz iiii seem tew knot be sneazing az
mutch..
n da stuf dat komez owt uff mine noze dunt hab inny kolor xcep kleer tew et.
Fangu..
Luffs
Mosey

it kuld be...