Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill Nak
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 24th 20, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Bill Nak
Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and Buffy too!! 3

bill nakielski

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

Here's hoping everyone has a safe and happy...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 20, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bill Nak
Buffy is a Lap Cat (link to pic)

Oh those eyes!
--
Bill N.

====================================

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

I've been at the computer a lot the last day or so and Buffy...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 29th 20, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Bill Nak
F'ing Troll! ( My Buffy has gone)

Crazy, but as I was reading this my first thought was "Jill didn't write
this" Thankfully I'm right! 3

Bill N in Milwaukee
"jmcquown" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 20, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill Nak
Buffy-Versary

"jmcquown" wrote...

I always seem to miss the date. It was on June 2, 2015 I adopted Buffy
but for some reason my brain always thinks it was June 5th or 6th.
Anyway, it's been five years since my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 20, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill Nak
New Picture of Buffy

"Oh those eyes" for sure. So beautiful 3

bill n
=====================================

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

She's got such a pretty face. And...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 29th 19, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill Nak
Buffy found a new place to sit

What a great pic, Jill!
--
bill_n

------------------------------------

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

She climbed up on the back of my desk chair while I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 8th 19, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Bill Nak
Forgot to post about Buffy's Anniversary

The one reason I dislike the doorbell is that it's always someone trying to
sell me something. Bad enough the phone rings too many times a day with
scam artists trying to get my money, I don't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 8th 19, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Bill Nak
Forgot to post about Buffy's Anniversary

YW Jill!

Pi and Eddy's ages are just estimates from the rescue.

I remember Buffy's story from when you got her. I was very happy for you.
It's too bad Buffy was so intimidated by the other cat,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 19, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Bill Nak
Forgot to post about Buffy's Anniversary

Happy adoption day to Buffy!

Coincidentally, my Pirate and Eddy were also adopted on June 2nd, but in
2017 at ages 7 and 8.

Cats are funny. Most of the time my cats (all 5) don't care about rain...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 26th 19, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Bill Nak
New resident

What a nice ending. So glad you were there to help him.!
--
bill_n

"Helen Wheels" wrote:

Ah, the newsgroup is still here! It's been a good while...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 24th 19, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Bill Nak
Pic of Buffy in her Kitty Barrel

"jmcquown" wrote:

She's so pretty!

https://i.postimg.cc/jdPwdcLc/buffybarrel423.jpg

Jill

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 9th 18, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Bill Nak
Ear Scritches

This is the only thing I don't like better than Facebook.. There I could
put a little heart under your post, here I can't.

So, this is the best I can do ... 3

Buffy's great!
--...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 18, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill Nak
How about some purrs for a job interview!

Why certainly!! Best of luck! :-)
--
bill_n
"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

I've got...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 25th 18, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Bill Nak
Buffy has such a sweet face!

She's gorgeous!

--
bill_n

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

I love it when I can get a picture of her with those...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 18, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Bill Nak
Skwirrel

"Dan Mahoney" wrote in message

On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 07:51:56 -0600, Kitten wrote:

Hehe, funny - sorry for your fingers.
I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 18, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Bill Nak
OT Stupid Tech Guy or Strangers in your Home when you have Cats

"Kitten" wrote in message ...

Every year, some things in the house get inspected, it's regulation.

First thing that bugged me, the guy decided on our appointment...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 14th 18, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Bill Nak
6 cats out of 12 - Newcomer, please be patient, gentle.

Oh yes, Kitten. I am owned by my oldest, Pirate, a black and white very
long haired tuxedo who is now 9. And Eddy, 8 years old. Eddy is a long
hair orange cat.

Both were adopted in June 2017...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 14th 18, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Bill Nak
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

"joy" wrote in message ...

On 11/8/2018 6:10 PM, Bill Nak wrote:

"Tina" wrote in message ...

I will too, now my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 10th 18, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Bill Nak
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

"Tina" wrote in message ...

On 09/11/2018 02:10, Bill Nak wrote:

"Tina" wrote in message ...

I will too, now my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 9th 18, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Bill Nak
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

"Tina" wrote in message ...

I will too, now my new computer has given me accesss to Usenet again.

I think I told you all about losing Boyfriend to cancer. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 9th 18, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Bill Nak
6 cats out of 12 - Newcomer, please be patient, gentle.

Welcome! I don't post much but enjoy the stories!
--
bill n

"Kitten" wrote in message ...

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here, thought I'd give it a try - need some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 18, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill Nak
Halloween Cat Decorations

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

Halloween is my favourite non-official holiday :) For years I've hung
this cat flag out in the month of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 18, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill Nak
Scardy Cat! (Buffy)

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

On 9/30/2018 1:21 AM, joy wrote:
On 9/29/2018 5:40 PM, jmcquown wrote:
I don't really understand. There are usually...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 19th 18, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By Bill Nak
Hurricane

"joy" wrote in message ...

On 9/18/2018 2:47 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 9/17/2018 3:15 PM, joy wrote:
On 9/17/2018 3:41 AM, Tina wrote:
On 17/09/2018 00:09,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 18, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By Bill Nak
Hurricane

"Tina" wrote in message ...