Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dee[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 25th 20, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Dee[_2_]
Enjoying store visiting cats

"cshenk" wrote in
:

Dee wrote:

"Mahoney,Dan" wrote in
:
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 8th 20, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Dee[_2_]
Enjoying store visiting cats

"Mahoney,Dan" wrote in
:

I would love to train a cat like that! I suspect the younger the
cat, the easier it would be to train to a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 7th 20, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Dee[_2_]
Enjoying store visiting cats

"Mahoney,Dan" wrote in
:

After Nancy and I took Milton in on a fostering basis we decided
that we would see if he could be trained to be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 18, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Dee[_2_]
OT Stupid Tech Guy or Strangers in your Home when you have Cats

I hadn't heard of these mandatory inspections before either, but I have
an older friend who lives in subsidized housing, and he says his
apartment is inspected twice a year for pests, and once a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 5th 18, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Dee[_2_]
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

Jes Me wrote in
:

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 21:21:37 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

I'm doing the best I can...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 16, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Dee[_2_]
Claw Clipping Help

jmcquown wrote in
:

When I first adopted Buffy in June, 2015, she was very agreeable
about my clipping her front claws and even the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 27th 08, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Dee[_2_]
The litter saga

outsider wrote in
:

So I just picked up a box of Swheat Scoop.

http://www.swheatscoop.com/

I don't really know...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 07, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Dee[_2_]
Cat dermatologist?

"Joy" wrote in
:

Is there such a thing as a cat dermatologist? I think Nanki-Poo needs
one.

A couple of years ago, I...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8