Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alan
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 7th 07, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Alan
Sorry

Lump, it is called grief and it is perfectly normal. You need to shake the
guilt feelings, 'cause losing a critter ain't your fault and you should be
happy you have another to kinda help you over...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 4th 07, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Alan
Flame School

It never ceases to amaze me how many folks continue to feed the trolls.
Some folks got waaaay too much time on their hands here.
Killfile the troll and be done with it.
I am.
Alan

"Barry"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 4th 07, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 43
Posted By Alan
My cat is sick & it's killing me!

"gayajay via CatKB.com" u32214@uwe wrote in message
Well people.., Sable's suffering is over.

Condolences AJ.
You did the right thing.
I still think your Vet is a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 4th 07, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 43
Posted By Alan
My cat is sick & it's killing me!

"gayajay" u32214@uwe wrote in message news:6ea196062eae8@uwe...

The Vet refused to put her to sleep unless
he could run the additional tests but we can't see the point in having
more
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 18th 07, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Alan
Cat Boxing

http://media.skoopy.com/misc/cat_boxing/

Alan
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 15th 07, 10:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Alan
sudden death - does "stroke" diagnosis sound right to you?

Yo Al,
Sorry 'bout your loss. I reckon it happens. We lost our Kirby this time last
year quite unexpectedly under similar circumstances. The vet said heart
attack(?!?). Kirb was pushing 13, a little...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 11th 07, 09:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Alan
Cat ran away & it's cold outside

Go bang on doors.
Our Pixibob mix Kirby disappeared one cold day when he was about a year old.
Only after going door to door in the neighborhood did we find him the next
day about two blocks away ....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 10th 07, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Alan
More Lilly updates

HOLY **** SHEELAGH!!
I just saw the pics you had posted on your link. Your pet looks like a stray
on it's way to be euthanized at the pound. If your beloved critter was
healthy on drop off and has...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 10th 07, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Alan
URGENT ADVICE REQUIRED

Get a grip.
Vet not doing what you are paying for?
Not satistfied with the service?
Grab the cat, take your business elsewhere and make doubledog sure EVERYBODY
you know gets an accurate account of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 28th 07, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Alan
Stop my cat from pounding on the door all night

If it is the rattling of the door that is disturbing you, try shimming the
latch or putting a foam seal around the jamb to stop the door from rattling.
You can try putting some two sided tape on the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 28th 07, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 55
Posted By Alan
Ping Siamese Experts

We took in a stray many years ago on Okinawa that had similar markings. The
voice was very distinct and we were told the markings were common to cats
from Guam. Affectionate, very territorial, good...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 26th 07, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Alan
Beware of cat

Hmmm..
Cats can be territorial. Could be yours doesn't differentiate between
species and defends against all that dare enter. Congratulations on being a
member of his pride.
You do know he probably...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 25th 07, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Alan
Relocating an elderly cat

"Richard Evans" wrote in message
Lynne wrote:

on Sat, 06 Jan 2007 17:23:14 GMT,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 22nd 07, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Alan
blueberries , apples and pears - Oh My MIstake!

Guess ya just never know...

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
In ,
Lynne ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 21st 07, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Alan
blueberries , apples and pears - Oh My!

Yeah, ever try to feed apples to a cat?
....Although our Kirby (R.I.P.) would help himself to whatever cereal you
were having if you let him.
"cybercat" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 21st 07, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Alan
Ping: Rene S Need help with anorexic cat

Thank you for the response.
Got some looking to do -
Alan
"Rene S." wrote in message
Can you expand on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 20th 07, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Alan
Ping: Rene S Need help with anorexic cat

"Rene S." wrote in message
Snip
In the meantime, have you tried a fish-flavored variety of Fancy Feast?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 20th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 117
Posted By Alan
Best Method for Declawing a Cat?

(singsong)
I'm tellin' 'ya Dog ...
Ditch the wife ...

- Phil, it ain't the sofa that's stressing eDog, it's the spouse.
If he ditches the cats he'll be unhappy and will have to live with the
mental...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 19th 07, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 117
Posted By Alan
Best Method for Declawing a Cat?

Ditch the wife...

"eDog" wrote in message
Well..

(1) I have an older, smaller leather sofa and it does not show the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 19th 07, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Alan
Cat Scratching Face Raw (pics)

A form of Mange?

"IDzine01" wrote in message
I'm having problems with Dave, my cat. The history is, last March...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 19th 07, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 117
Posted By Alan
Best Method for Declawing a Cat?

eDog,
I saw your other posting before I saw this one. What in Sam Houston possesed
you guys in obtaining new leather furniture when you already had 3 cats? Now
you want to declaw the critters. No...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 19th 07, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By Alan
Will trimmed cat nails still damage leather furmiture?

I would imagine you'll have as much success as having to, well lets say,
haul cinder blocks in the back of your Cadillac STS.

"eDog" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 10th 07, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Alan
Kitten Behavior

Just got a 3 mo old male kitten/cat. Clean bill of health from vet. At
feeding time he'll eat some of his food and then paw all around the food
dish like he's trying to bury his business. He'll walk...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23