Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cybercinbad
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 24th 07, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By cybercinbad
Woodchucks (was I HATE CATS)

On Apr 22, 7:50 pm, Cantate wrote:
How many figs can a fig plucker pluck if a fig plucker could pluck
figs?

Cantate (and I'm not blaming any cats for this one)

the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 30th 07, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By cybercinbad
Purrs for my mom, again.

Victor, you can't lose. I got Sallie to crank it up for your mom, and
she's never missed yet. I really enjoy your posts.

Cindy

On Jan 28, 7:41 pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
Many...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 07, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By cybercinbad
Scouty the lap cat?! Who'da thunk it!

Have you ever thought about trying the Soft Tips? I have a friend with
a touchy cat and she thinks using them is less traumatic.

Cindy

On Jan 24, 10:09 am, Karen AKA Kajikit ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 07, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By cybercinbad
Cat Fancy Magazine

Billing issues aside-

I'm very sensitive to stories about sick, injured, or at-risk animals.
I made a contribution to Best Friends (WONDERFUL organization, go to
the website and check out what...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4