A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
The Ball is weeks away and the locals have a small gathering by cshenk
It's late afternoon after a long week. It would have been longer without the help to get all the bamboo back so quickly. As they look about, the elders are all satified and declare a small festival type night with stories, music and games. Kittens, puppies and little 2foots squeal with delight...
Yesterday 11:32 PM
by Pit2nya[_4_] Go to last post
8 111 Cat community
Last Call For BooTeek orders by Pit2nya[_4_]
I cheked down the list, but olny found: an assortmint of bow ties and nek ties. An assortmint of backpacks for hiking bamboo textile Bathing suits bubble blowers and bubble liquid pawkerchifs I am shur dat sum-moor ov you wud lyke itemz frum da BooTeek??? P2nya AKA Aweetee, Mgr.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 11:12 PM
by Pit2nya[_4_] Go to last post
13 258 Cat community
Buffy and the Whiffle Ball by jmcquown[_2_]
I've mentioned Buffy loves golf balls. She bats them all over the living room. They've got some heft to them. Every once in a while I give her a bright orange, same sized whiffle ball. When she bats at it it goes very fast, sometimes flying! Gives her a nice workout chasing it around the...
Yesterday 09:39 PM
by Judith Latham Go to last post
1 30 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3