Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Forum: Cat community March 10th 10, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 143
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Frum Uh Kitty

Ooo, dat saownsz gudgud..we gotted sum roast beest wast nite
cuz pa mayde Frensh Dyps fur dem n dey shayerd uh widdle bit tew..
Iii nebber had uh steaky
Luffs
Mosey

da hoominz hadda serilined...
Forum: Cat community March 10th 10, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
A granby repurrt

Chester iz sneezin tew? Waow..
Puuuuuuuuuuuurrs fur awl uff yew tew feal bedder sunesune.
Luffs
Mosey
-sneezin tew

now it rainin here... anna soft anna chester iz sneezin, Trudi

"Mosey =^..^="
Forum: Cat community March 10th 10, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Haow Kome Iam Sneezing?

I hab been sneezing sinse Meowmee gib usses sum noo nip dat Pa brot frum da
stoar, n I am finking dat iz watz iz making myownself sneeze sew mutch.. I
wuzn doin dat befur wike 2 days ugo, wen we...
Forum: Cat community March 10th 10, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 143
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Yup, Matthew iz uh gudgud guy ulrite..Mine meowmee wikez himself tew
n I hoap yoo dunt mynd iffen I tuk owt awl da crosspoasts.
Luffs
Mosey

mathew is just thinking of the links because i have...
Forum: Cat community March 10th 10, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 143
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Wull yoo doo et vury gudgud..fank yoo.
PuuuuuuurrPUUUUURRz
Luffs
Mosey

itz my job as a good hoomin to make you purr, soft

"Mosey =^..^="

Ooo dat fealz nise..fank yoo....
Forum: Cat community March 10th 10, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 143
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Frum Uh Kitty Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Yup, dunnit? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn..da rost beast I gotted fur uh
snak mayde me sleepee.
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzz
Puuuuuuuuuuurr
Mosey

zatli, anna nap swndz veri gud, Trudi

"Mosey =^..^="
Forum: Cat community March 10th 10, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 143
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Ooo dat fealz nise..fank yoo....
PuuuuuuuuurrpUURRz
Gnow sea wat yoo dun?..
Yoo mayde me purr.. laowd
SmiiiiiiiiiiiLe
Yus iam uh gud kitty..
Lufffs
Mosey

good kitty, smooths furs, anti soft
Forum: Cat community March 10th 10, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
A granby repurrt

Et haz bin kold heer tew.weee hadd tew mayke da wadder dryp sew da pypez
wuddnt freez..gud fing we dunt hab tew pae fur da wadder.
Eet mite snow tewnite, wadeffer dat iz, but dat iz wat dey sayed...
Forum: Cat community March 9th 10, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 143
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Frum Uh Kitty Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Mrrrrrrrrt..umkaaaay..I see dat gnow, Trudi..gnow wurriez den..
Yer hoomin iz vury nise n dat uther pursun iz vury rood indead..
Yaaaaaaawn...tyme fur uh nap.
Luffs
Mosey

da riginal hoomin pozted...
Forum: Cat community March 9th 10, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 143
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Ummmkey den, I wunt..
Fank yerown self..
Luffs
Mosey

don't get your fur ruffled over hoomins that don't ever even need to be
considered, anti soft

"Mosey =^..^="
Fank yew vury mutch anti...
Forum: Cat community March 8th 10, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Greetings

"Gandalf"
On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 18:18:08 -0800 (PST), "Norm W."

Hi everyone. I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. My mom
owned a cat for many years and was so glad to have a...
Forum: Cat community March 8th 10, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Uppydayte on Unka Fred Just popping into the hooman hospital today.

Unka Fred
Haow r u fealing gnow?? Haow iz yer legg doingH??
PuuuuuuuuuurspuuuuurspuuuuuuuuuuurZ
Luffz
Mosey

"Fred Williams"

Will in New Haven wrote:
Forum: Cat community March 8th 10, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Wee iz hiding

I dunt fink we hab uh katseeno wif uh fox onnit, i dunt gnow.
But yoo r welkum tew port ovur heer n chex et owt . Mosey

da soft wantsa go to dat fox wudz one beclawz da pishurez onna net wuz
Forum: Cat community March 8th 10, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Trecheree! Sumkittee git me da smellin saltz!

"MeOwy"
On Mar 8, 12:48 pm, MeOwy :
Sew sawwy fur yur woz.
If yoo cud..pak up yur sorrowz an sendz dem awl tew mee..den I wud
gwab dem wif mine clawz an kikkik da stufink outta dem. I furry...
Forum: Cat community March 8th 10, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Trecheree! Sumkittee git me da smellin saltz!

Uh Oh..mrrrrrrrrrrrrt..
mine Pa haz tew go tew hiz TEDz nuxt weak tew..fur uh mine operashun.
Puuuuuuuurspuuuuuurspuuuuuuuuuuuuurs fur awl tew feal bedder.
Luffs
Mosey

dat iz veri skaree, i...
Forum: Cat community March 8th 10, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Trecheree! Sumkittee git me da smellin saltz!

Ohhhhhh No, dat iz hurrible tew..I kan port ovur dere n bring sum nippy
stuff n chikkm n shrimpiez, n mayke yo feaal bedder..
r uuuuuu imkay??
Luffs
Mosey
--wurried ubawot hiz furrendz

Sweetee,...
Forum: Cat community March 8th 10, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Trecheree! Sumkittee git me da smellin saltz!

"MeOwy"
Sew sawwy fur yur woz.
If yoo cud..pak up yur sorrowz an sendz dem awl tew mee..den I wud
gwab dem wif mine clawz an kikkik da stufink outta dem. I furry gud
at dat doo too wotz ob pwaktiss...
Forum: Cat community March 8th 10, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Greetings

"mosey =^..^="

"Norm W."
On Mar 5, 7:54 pm, Adam
Norm W. wrote:
Hi everyone. I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. My mom
owned a cat for many years and was so...
Forum: Cat community March 8th 10, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 143
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Frum Uh Kitty Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Fank yerownself Anti Lee, Iiiiiii taked owt da cosspoastz n diz stoopid
idiit will prubily nebber see da anxwur, but Iiii ugree wiff yerownself
abowt da fudz.
N hur feedz hur kitty wif raw chkkm? ...
Forum: Cat community March 8th 10, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 143
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_6_]
Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Fank yew vury mutch anti Soft..Iiiiiii jest luffs yerownself.
Iiiiii wunna gnow hoo deez sew kalled weerd hoominz r n wyyyyy dey r in OWR
groop..uh kitty groop? I reeefuze tew croxpoast tew...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20