A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 6.87 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jmcquown[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes Today, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Cats are Not Anti-Social

On 1/20/2019 4:23 AM, MaryL wrote:
On 1/18/2019 6:56 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Scientific study (and personal experience) proves, cats are not
anti-social:

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 19, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
The Savitsky cats

A video of trained cats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLU8H07StVk

Those are some fluffy, pretty and well trained cats :)

Jill
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 19, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Furminated

On 1/16/2019 4:57 AM, Tina wrote:
On 26/12/2018 18:49, jmcquown wrote:
For a short haired cat Buffy sure has a lot of fur!* She has a very
thick undercoat.* I just used the Furminator...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 19, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Furminated

On 1/18/2019 6:38 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 6:49:50 PM UTC, Jill McQuown wrote:
For a short haired cat Buffy sure has a lot of fur! She has a very
thick...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 19, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Cats are Not Anti-Social

Scientific study (and personal experience) proves, cats are not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 7th 19, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Furminated

On 2018-12-26 3:19 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
For a short haired cat Buffy sure has a lot of fur!* She has a very
thick undercoat.* I just used the Furminator...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 1st 19, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Happy New Year 2019!

On 1/1/2019 10:21 AM, MaryL wrote:
On 1/1/2019 8:56 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I have multiple pillows on my bed propped up against the headboard.
Last night I was asleep with my arm stretched...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 1st 19, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Happy New Year 2019!

I have multiple pillows on my bed propped up against the headboard.
Last night I was asleep with my arm stretched above my head. I felt a
thump on the pillows above me. Buffy had gotten on the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 26th 18, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Furminated

For a short haired cat Buffy sure has a lot of fur! She has a very
thick undercoat. I just used the Furminator de-shedding tool on her
(she loves it! I highly recommend it). It was long...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 26th 18, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
New update on Mark Edwards

On 12/26/2018 7:43 AM, Mishi wrote:
From Bridget:

I just got a phone call from Mark. He is back in the hospital for kidney failure. They have him on dialysis. He has been there for about a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 25th 18, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Happy Holidays!

However you may celebrate, wishing you and your kitties good food, good
drink, good fun, good friends on this December 25th day. :)

Jill and Buffy
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 21st 18, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Mark Edwards address

On 12/20/2018 11:05 PM, Tigger wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
On 12/20/2018 12:29 AM, Tigger wrote:
Mishi wrote:
On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 4:21:40 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
On...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 20th 18, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Mark Edwards address

Mishi wrote:
On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 4:21:40 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
On 12/14/2018 8:30 AM, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Mark...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 18th 18, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Mark Edwards address

On 12/14/2018 8:30 AM, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Mark is having a rough time, and would appreciate cards or letters to help cheer him up. His address:

Mark Edwards
7670 Clyde Dr.
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 8th 18, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Ear Scritches

When I'm stretched on the couch reading a book (which happens at least
once a day) Buffy has to be right there with me.

She's learned to give herself ear scritches while I read. Well, one ear...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 18, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
I guess everyone did flee to Facebook?

On 12/6/2018 3:08 PM, Tina wrote:
On 04/12/2018 15:08, jmcquown wrote:
I've had problems with my cable modem since late last week.* Now that
I can read RPCA again it appears no one is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 18, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
I guess everyone did flee to Facebook?

On 12/4/2018 4:50 PM, ann wrote:
On 12/4/2018 4:17 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 12/4/2018 1:46 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
*** jmcquown...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 18, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
How about some purrs for a job interview!

I've got one scheduled for next week, December 11th. :)

Jill
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 18, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
I've had problems with my cable modem since late last week....
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 18, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
I guess everyone did flee to Facebook?

I've had problems with my cable modem since late last week. Now that I
can read RPCA again it appears no one is talking about anything. sigh

All I contribute is Buffy is happily playing with her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 26th 18, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Arrrgh!

I don't do much in the way of decorating for the holiday season. I set
a white ceramic "Christmas tree" studded with multi-coloured lights on
top of a two-tier round table by the front door. When...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 25th 18, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy has such a sweet face!

I love it when I can get a picture of her with those pretty eyes. The
iris around her pupils is blue but her eyes are mostly green. I like to
tell her someone painted orange stripes from her eyes...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 18, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Happy Thanksgiving!

On 11/22/2018 5:20 PM, John Kasupski wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

Better late than never, Happy Thanksgiving to the USians in this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 18, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
OT Stupid Tech Guy or Strangers in your Home when you have Cats

On 11/16/2018 1:15 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
On Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 7:41:13 PM UTC-6, Jill McQuown wrote:
On 11/14/2018 5:37 PM, Kitten wrote:
Every year, some things in the house...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 18, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2018-11-15 11:55 a.m., Mishi wrote:

I don't think Kitten is in the US. Here, if we own our home, we don't
need to let ANYONE in to 'inspect' it....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump