A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
OT Update 11/13/2018 by jmcquown[_2_]
Thanks for the continued purrs for John, everyone! Like a yo-yo, things have been up and down. The initial surgery included a temporary pacemaker to regulate his heart. Apparently that wasn't doing a sufficient job. Yesterday morning they put in a permanent pacemaker. They have moved him...
Today 01:47 AM
by joy Go to last post
1 2 Cat anecdotes
The Rainbow Bridge appears by Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Kud I hav efurrywun'z attenshun, pleez? Fangu. It iz time fur one of da most speshulest partz of da Jellicle Ball: da part whare we kan see owr own departid luvved wunz at da Rainbow Bridge.. Dis yeer da Siamese Cat Chorale will give ussez a bootiful a capella purrformance of "Cat Anjil":...
Yesterday 11:46 PM
by Dan Mahoney[_2_] Go to last post
7 31 Cat community
OT: Purrs for my SO by Tina[_2_]
On 03/11/2018 17:08, jmcquown wrote: My significant other, John, is in the hospital.* He's had heart problems for years.* About 20 years ago he had angioplasty for a blockage.* In 2004 he had quintuple bypass surgery.* Now he's in the hospital again. He's been having issues with...
Yesterday 06:22 PM
by Tina[_2_] Go to last post
0 7 Cat anecdotes
summer food by Judith Latham
Sootie isn't a big food fan, she eats to live rather than living to eat. So in summer she's out more and doesn't come inside much so misses her meals (although she does sometimes have a takeaway) and she becomes scrawny. This year with the very hot summer we've had I decided to try to give her her...
Yesterday 06:20 PM
by Tina[_2_] Go to last post
1 42 Cat anecdotes
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me! by jmcquown[_2_]
Not literally. :) I had the audacity to go out and run errands today. I felt sure I'd given Buffy plenty of attention when I got home. We played for a while. Then I turned my attention to the computer, which I haven't done for a few days. She was sitting in my lap, getting scritches. I got...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 07:30 AM
by joy Go to last post
49 623 Cat anecdotes
OT: More Purrs Needed by joy
On 11/10/2018 6:19 AM, jmcquown wrote: John took a turn for the worse yesterday.* He was doing fine on Thursday, very positive and upbeat.* They'd removed all the tubes.* He was eating and said he felt really good.* Last night, not good.* The difference between night and day. :( ...
Yesterday 07:27 AM
by joy Go to last post
0 13 Cat anecdotes
More Purrs Needed by Kitten
6 kitties sending you both purrs. -- ----------------------------------------------------------------- Adresse email/correspondance prives = Ne Pas partager sans permission S.V.P. Private email address/correspondance = Please Do Not share without approval. Merci de laisser l'historique de...
Yesterday 06:01 AM
by Kitten Go to last post
0 12 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7