Showing results 1 to 25 of 102
Search took 2.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Meowmie Carol
Forum: Cat community March 17th 09, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Happy Purrday to r Meowmie

On Mar 17, 10:23*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Diss iz WooToo an I ported hom frum da Kruz diss morning too bee wiff
mine Uncl Bill. Wee singed happy purrday to r...
Forum: Cat community February 11th 09, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Ungrateful Hoomans

So, i decorate meowmie and her son (MY hooman) Collin's clothes wif my
lufferly fur, and are they fankful... NO! i work especially hard
before Collin's violin concerts to make sure he is...
Forum: Cat community February 11th 09, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Meowmie Carol
I'm Baaaaaaack!

On Feb 11, 1:13*pm, Fred wrote:
Hihi Kitties,
* * * * Well I'm settling in here in Nova Scotia and looking for work. *I've
put out some advertisements and after...
Forum: Cat community February 9th 09, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Lilith ...

On Feb 7, 3:40*pm, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
... has taken to sleeping on my new desk, right on top of the
various USB cables I have coming from my laptop. *Last night when
Forum: Cat community February 5th 09, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Winter Pome

On Feb 4, 9:55*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Sno ouSIDE an itz
Kold. Uncl Bill's tummy duz
Keeps mine feets sew warm.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY w
Sorry for da...
Replies: 12
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Winter Pome

On Feb 4, 9:55*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Sno ouSIDE an itz
Kold. Uncl Bill's tummy duz
Keeps mine feets sew warm.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Forum: Cat community February 4th 09, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Feb 1, 10:09*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
he was my sister in law's cat, my mom rescued him and he has been her
constant companion for the last several years. *He looked...
Forum: Cat community January 26th 09, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Meowmie Carol
It's Over

On Jan 23, 11:13*am, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
Kitty Schottland is at The Bridge. *Mietze, would you please make
the brick for the Wall Of Remembrance? *I'd like it to read
Forum: Cat community January 26th 09, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Well, mooofin dat is drawin neer.

On Jan 25, 9:01*pm, Fred wrote:
Hihi kitties,
* * * * I am moofin this koming weakend. *All da way frum Ottawa, Ontario tu
Wolfville, Nova Scotia. *Packing is going...
Forum: Cat community January 23rd 09, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Fangu

On Jan 22, 10:08*pm, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
Kitty Schottland looks up from her nap on The Big Bed, and sees
all the kitties that came to her nineteenth purr day party.
Forum: Cat community January 9th 09, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 66
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Vincent T. Pussycat II

On Jan 5, 11:23*am, wrote:
I haz returned. *Ize no longer a tuxedo kitty, Ize come bak az a brown
tabby. *I hopez Ize fownd my owld frendz at rpcc. *Duz yu guyz
Forum: Cat community November 12th 08, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Sammy Come Home Candle Site

On Nov 8, 6:24*pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Sammy

Light a candle for Sammy to find his way home.

We lit one,...
Forum: Cat community October 24th 08, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Anti Heather Pays Tribute

On Oct 19, 6:17*pm, wrote:
This past year has been a very sad one for the Rennie household. *We
have lost far more than any heart can bear. *First was Maia, followed
by...
Forum: Cat community October 22nd 08, 12:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Tribute to Lillycat

On Oct 21, 8:43*pm, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:
Meowmie Carol wrote:
She came to us in the spring, 12 years ago. *Her first caretaker had
Forum: Cat community October 21st 08, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Tribute to Lillycat

Fangu unca Fred
On Oct 21, 6:13*am, Fred wrote:
Meowmie Carol wrote:
She came to us in the spring, 12 years ago. *Her first caretaker had
developed allergies, so...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 08, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Tribute to Lillycat

Fangu
On Oct 21, 1:38*am, "Rebecca"
wrote:
Anti Carol, dat wuz a lubly tribyoot to Lillycat.

Rebecca

"Meowmie Carol" wrote in...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 08, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Tribute to Lillycat

Fangu for reading.
On Oct 20, 11:11*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
How furrtunite yu were tu hav eetsh uthur.
Fangu furr shayerink Lilly Cat's story wiff uz.
Forum: Cat community October 21st 08, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Tribute to Lillycat

fangu, purrs always help.
On Oct 20, 8:44*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Dat wuz a boootiful triboot. *Lilycat wuz blessed tew hab yew az hur
Meowmie.
Purrs fur yerown...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 08, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Tribute to Lillycat

On Oct 20, 3:26*pm, "Ray or Fran" wrote:
It sounds like Lillycat was very attuned to you and to your family. *To let
you know that your daughter needed you, to be a...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 08, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Tribute to Lillycat

On Oct 20, 12:56*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Oct 20, 7:44*am, Meowmie Carol wrote:

She came to us in the spring, 12 years...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 08, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Tribute to Lillycat

On Oct 20, 11:33*am, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 04:44:05 -0700 (PDT), Meowmie Carol's nimble,
little paws typed:

She came to us in the spring,...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 08, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Tribute to Lillycat

On Oct 20, 11:09*am, wrote:
On Oct 20, 7:44*am, Meowmie Carol wrote:

She came to us in the spring, 12 years ago. *Her first caretaker...
Forum: Cat community October 20th 08, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Tribute to Lillycat

On Oct 20, 8:14*am, "Granby" wrote:
This is a wonderful tribute. *When the cats are so tuned in to we humans,
your daughter crying and needing you, it is truly a gift."Meowmie...
Forum: Cat community October 20th 08, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Tribute to Lillycat

She came to us in the spring, 12 years ago. Her first caretaker had
developed allergies, so a coworker said she would take Lilly. The
coworker did not like Lilly's meow (which was the sweetest). ...
Forum: Cat community October 20th 08, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Meowmie Carol
Were iz awl the Bricks now sew I kan wook at dem?

On Oct 11, 11:54*pm, "Mosey =^. .^="
wrote:
"Meowmie Carol" ...
On Oct 8, 8:53 pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" :