Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.81 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Edna Pearl
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 24th 07, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Edna Pearl
upsetting 2 year old

You are not overreacting. She's wrong to bring her child to work in the
first place, and the child must learn to treat animals properly -- who
better to teach him than his mother.

ep

"nay"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 18th 07, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By Edna Pearl
Will trimmed cat nails still damage leather furmiture?

Yeah, it's a problem, and I feel for you, but there are a lot of things you
can do short of torturing the poor kitty with cutting off part of its toes.
In addition to the measures already...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 18th 07, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 117
Posted By Edna Pearl
Best Method for Declawing a Cat?

There is no humane way to de-claw a cat. Learn to trim your cat's claws,
provide adequate scratchposts and scratchpads, and train the cat.

ep

"eDog" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 18th 07, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Edna Pearl
is it possible for fleas to live in human hair?

If you have fleas, you'll know it.

Prevent fleas with Frontline, Advantage, or a similar monthly (or
thereabouts) skin treatment. If you have fleas in the house, remove the
pets and people and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 18th 07, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Edna Pearl
Is a dental cleaning necessary?

My experience with dental cleanings is substantially the same as the others
who have posted. I think it's a no-brainer to have this done for your kitty
asap.

ep

"Mike S."...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 17th 07, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Edna Pearl
Cat puts food in handles of bowl?

"maralisil" wrote in message

Edna Pearl wrote:
God, that's cute! I've seen kitties use their...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 17th 07, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Edna Pearl
Female Improper Urinating... Wits' End...

All I can tell you is that my tortoiseshell does the same thing. She's the
odd one out of my three cats -- the other two are littermates. She's a
sweetheart, but she pees on laundry, as you say...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 16th 07, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Edna Pearl
cat making unusual deep growl like sounds

Take the cat to the vet immediately.

ep

wrote in message
We have a 3 year old female cat that seems to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 15th 07, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Edna Pearl
Cat puts food in handles of bowl?

My SO and I have been puzzling over this one for years now. We have three
DSHs, two of whom are littermates. The third one is an unusual cat in many
ways, just one of which is that she eats with...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9