A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
JB2018 late at night by cshenk
As the kittahs and other guests sit for another meal, the locals do what is natural to Siamese. They begin to sing little ditties. They pass the song bits off from table to table, catching everyone eventually who wants to sing. These are all simple funny bits of life, like the King is all...
Today 02:28 AM
by cshenk Go to last post
0 6 Cat community
JB2018: The rainbow bridge starts to dim by cshenk
Cash makes some final waves to the memory of Unka Sammy (who went over the bridge with his first owner but may be looking in). Daisy-chan signs to Vamp 'yes, let them pet you. It feels good and we will be with you in time along with Meowmie'. Iowna points her nose to the scent of Aunti Mabel who...
Today 02:00 AM
by cshenk Go to last post
2 27 Cat community
OT Stupid Tech Guy or Strangers in your Home when you have Cats by Kitten
Every year, some things in the house get inspected, it's regulation. First thing that bugged me, the guy decided on our appointment all by himself, I had no notice, he just banged on the wooden shutters, rang the bell as if to wake the dead and demanded to be let in. Secondly, he looked at me as...
Yesterday 07:15 PM
by Dan Mahoney[_2_] Go to last post
9 37 Cat anecdotes
RPCC Sekrit Santa program and Christmas card exchange by Dan Mahoney[_2_]
I'm copying this over from RPCC: The rec.pets cats.community Sekrit Samta program and Christmas card exchange IS running again this year, but the web site is way behind schedule. Until I get the site back up I am accepting signups through my email ). If you'd like to...
Yesterday 07:03 PM
by Dan Mahoney[_2_] Go to last post
0 11 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4