Showing results 1 to 25 of 89
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 10th 09, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Partial purr sucess

Many of you have been purring for me to get a job I was really hoping
to get- didn't get it

But also some of you have been purrring that the "suspicious ,mole"
wouldn't be bad news and the purrs...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 8th 09, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
For women only, OT

On Jun 7, 7:04*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
they remodeled a month before i started there, don't even have the seat
cover holders,

I have only once seen toilet seat covers in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 09, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
do you have a good cat story for me?

On Jun 6, 2:34*pm, wrote:

It really is a form of bigotry to assume that every fat person you meet
sits around stuffing their face with unhealthy food all day.

My diet...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 09, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
do you have a good cat story for me?

On Jun 6, 2:44*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

Or go into hospital and be on "nil by mouth" for a while.

My friend, Mick (RB) had appendicitis-...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 09, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
New to the group

On Jun 7, 12:26*am, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:

A cardboard
carrier is really the worst type. *

They're okay for a one way trip Speedy Joe was delievered from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 09, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Vet Tech Journals: Unemployed again........

On Jun 7, 1:01*am, "jmcquown" wrote:

Ebay: Baily's liqor (heh, liquer) filled chocolates. *Ships worldwide!

http://tinyurl.com/oadcdk

Looking at the packaging I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 09, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
New Kitty

On Jun 6, 7:30*pm, nik Simpson wrote:
, I fear he'll be a Private by the end
of the weekend ;-)

That;s slow going for a kitten- I give it half an hour!

I'll grab some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 6th 09, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Purrs needed for Basho

On Jun 1, 1:54*pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
Basho went back for bloodwork and it's not good. TED said she does not
expect him to make it to x-mas. :(
We're devastated, but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 6th 09, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
KFC
Posted By [email protected]
KFC

On Jun 5, 2:53*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
how could I have
turned her away?

Which is why whatever you may say- you may not think you;re a great
person...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 6th 09, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
OT - I'm so scared

On Jun 3, 12:38*pm, "CatEyes" wrote:
I've done lots more research on RSD, and I'm certain that's what this is....

I'm not going to tell you not to panic or be scared I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 6th 09, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Purrs for Tank please

On Jun 4, 11:17*am, AlisonT wrote:
Please purr for him to feel better and not have anything worse than a
UTI.

Purrs on the way

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 6th 09, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Vet Tech Journals: Unemployed again........

On Jun 5, 5:50*pm, Mischief wrote:
As of today, I join the unemployed.....again....

Sorry to hear this

I care a great deal about my patients. *And if I'm constantly being
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 6th 09, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
I'm losing my babies (partly OT)

On Jun 5, 6:13*pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:

Rob lost consciousness while waiting for his chemo appointment on Wednesday.
They don't know what is going on for sure, just that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 31st 09, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Shadow gets taught a lesson

On May 29, 6:07*am, "Yowie" wrote:

For the next week or so, she went for his hands and got some good swipes in,
but didn't immediately run away. Joel stopped...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 31st 09, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 115
Posted By [email protected]
Singer Boyle reaches Talent final

On May 29, 8:02*am, "Karla" wrote:
I was pulled out of the third grade choir while practicing for the Christmas
Pageant. *I made the whole third grade sound bad. *Can you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 31st 09, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Mischief has a runny nose??

On May 30, 2:47*pm, Mischief wrote:

teeth are fine. *Mischief just drools sometimes you are petting her-

All my cats have drooled during prolonged skritchies- I've learnt...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 31st 09, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Needing even more purrs lately

You're all purring for me to get the job next week so I hate to ask if
you russle up a few more for me. It's probably nothing- the odds are
in my favour etc but that doesn't mean I can't be worried...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 24th 09, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
stray tomcat and interferon revolt

On 24 May, 08:12, calvin wrote:
One thing I might add, which I discovered yesterday, is
that the cat has lost his fangs. *Though I asked the vet
to examine ears, eyes,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 24th 09, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
stray tomcat and interferon revolt

On 23 May, 23:55, "Phil P." wrote:

The vodka must be Stoli - neat. ;)

Funnily enough I have a bottle of Stoli in the fridge- blast! Now
I'll have to keep it for some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 23rd 09, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 68
Posted By [email protected]
I just lost ALL of my saved posts..

On May 23, 1:04*pm, "Adrian" wrote:

That's nothing to laugh at. :-(

Well I laughed! Sorry

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 23rd 09, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
stray tomcat and interferon revolt

On 23 May, 12:08, calvin wrote:

I don't want to make the cat sick even once just to
find out if the interferon makes him sick or not. *

Fair enough no one wants to make a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 23rd 09, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
It's okay! It was just a ******* Cat Trick! He's back!

On May 22, 1:41*pm, Kajikit wrote:
This afternoon when John came home from work, Stripy Thing met us at
the top of the stairs and he doesn't look any the worse for wear......
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 23rd 09, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
OT - Going to New Orleans

On May 22, 1:44*pm, "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
wrote:

You really do need to tell them you are allergic to Iodine. *Not sure
if there are other options to be used, but I'm...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 23rd 09, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
stray tomcat and interferon revolt

On 23 May, 04:43, (---MIKE---) wrote:
Calvin, Why don't you listen to Phil? *He probably knows more about this
than your vet.

* * * * * * * * * --

Calvin
If Phil P...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 17th 09, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Do You Tell Your Cats When You're Going Away?

On May 17, 10:04*am, "Matthew"
wrote:

Sounds like a cat's life ;-)-

Well apart from the fact that he has to cook his own meals and has to
use something other...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 89