Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cassius
Forum: Cat rescue October 28th 11, 11:51 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Cassius
My 7 month old kitten (who is up to date on all...

My 7 month old kitten (who is up to date on all vaccines) bit me today while I was giving her a bath. She HATES baths. I didn't think she would get so mad as to bite me though. Anyway, the bite is on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 28th 11, 11:48 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By Cassius
Cats can certainly gain too much weight,...

Cats can certainly gain too much weight, especially if you've got just one and it lives in the house. Usually if you have two cats they keep each other busy, playing and chasing. Look on the box or...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2