Showing results 1 to 25 of 78
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nanny[_4_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 08, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Smart birds!

LOL, they're really smart !
The language is Turkish.

Nanny

schreef in bericht
These are Kea parrots from New Zealand. The...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 08, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Too Cut Ozzy

He's tough ! (and cute ;-) )

Nanny

"CatNipped" schreef in bericht
I don't usually post the pictures I take for my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 08, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
My Mother Died

My sincere condolences, Jill.
I'm sure she's very thankfull for all you did for her over the past months,
and now she's with your father again.
Wishing you lots of strength.

Nanny

"jmcquown"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 16th 08, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
ellis

"hopitus" schreef in bericht
On Nov 15, 3:32 pm, Jack Campin - bogus address
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 16th 08, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
ellis

"hopitus" schreef in bericht
On Nov 15, 5:11 pm, "Nanny" wrote:
The gist...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 16th 08, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
ellis

The gist of it is that according to the newspaper article a Turkish couple
is driving through Holland picking up kittens everywhere they can find them.
Someone began doubting their story (after she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 26th 08, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
For us girls

I think it's a form of archetypal knowledge.....

Nanny

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" schreef in bericht
Three male cats and one...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 9th 08, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
OT Gas Was 2.88 today

I pay EUR 1.51 at the moment for 1 litre of gasoline, I think that's about $
2.25, here in Holland, and that's at a gas station where the price is ? 0,06
lower than the official gas...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 08, 11:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Keep the purrs coming for Barney ferret! :o)

That's great :-) At least insofar as a heart defect can be great.....but
there's hope for him now.
So, more animals to give medicine to. I can't remember the last time I
didn't have to give...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Barney Ferret...

schreef in bericht
On 16 Sep, 17:31, "Nanny" wrote:
I didn't get...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 08, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Barney Ferret...

I didn't get the original post, so I'm tagging on to this one.
Poor Barney. I think you're right in not taking those heroic measures, you'd
probably ruin what's left of his life.
Please watch his...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 08, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Spooky went to the bridge

I'm so sorry for you.

Nanny

"Ted Davis" schreef in bericht
Spooky dies overnight. I buried him this morning - it was raining...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 08, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Sort of a Poll - cats & counter tops

My cats walk everywhere and I wouldn't know how to stop them, especially as
I have to work, so I can't keep an eye on them. I never prepare food on the
counter, I always use a cutting board and/or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 26th 08, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Another Riley Update... :)

So the real Riley has appeared :-) And part of that new Riley must be a very
tough cat to be able to show his original character like that so soon.
Congratulations...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 08, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Dear Sheba

I'm so sorry for you.
Sheba had a good life and you made a lovely memorial for her.

Nanny

"CATherine" schreef in bericht...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 08, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Early this Morning My grandfather passed away

My condolences, Matthew.

Nanny

"Matthew" schreef in bericht
I am sorry to say his fight is over.
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 23rd 08, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Rolo (RB)

I'm so sorry to hear that. When you sponsor a cat (or any animal) it must
feel like a personal loss when they die.

Nanny

"Lesley" schreef in bericht...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 22nd 08, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Goodbye sweet Tiger

Thanks for visiting ;-)

Nanny

"outsider" schreef in bericht
"Nanny" wrote in
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 22nd 08, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Goodbye sweet Tiger

There's a photo of Tiger on my weblog: http://fuzzmom.punt.nl (the post I
wrote on Wednesday).

Nanny

"outsider" schreef in bericht...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 22nd 08, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Thanks everyone

for sending nice words, thoughts and candles after Tigers death. I really
appreciate it.

Nanny
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 21st 08, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Rob's Oncology visit, mostly OT

It seems it never stops for the both of you :-(
All I can do is send purrs and wish for Rob to be his pig headed self......

Nanny

"tanadashoes" schreef in bericht...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 20th 08, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
A candle for Tiger

Thank you, Adrian !

Nanny

"Adrian" schreef in bericht
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Tiger
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 20th 08, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Goodbye sweet Tiger

You came to me years ago as a stray and I've never known your age. When you
became a renal patient 6 years ago and got cat flu at the same time you
almost died, but got a next life and did very...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 08, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Purrs for Juliet, please

Purrs for Juliet, especially from Tiger.

Nanny

"Flippy" schreef in bericht
Could I have a few purrs for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 6th 08, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Nanny[_4_]
Lucky has new home!

So Buffy/Lucky will have a luxury life from now on ;-) He deserves it.

Nanny

"Gandalf" schreef in bericht
Yea! Lucky has gone to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 78