Showing results 1 to 25 of 73
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Batson Cats
Forum: Cat community August 2nd 09, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Batson Cats
OT, He is here

Furry gudgudgud nooz dat all iz well dizpite thuh I SEE YOU plaze anna SEE
secshun.
Purrz furr BabyBen (remefurr, wee haff wun tew!) an purrs furr thuh Meowmie
tew heel up fazt an git lotza...
Forum: Cat community July 29th 09, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Batson Cats
Et iz waaaaaaaay tew hawt heer

Hi Mosey,

It wuz 109 heer yesturday... wee neber new it cud git sew hot!!! Orygun
(Silverton) juss duzint dew dat, well az leazt it iz posed tew. Thuh man on
thuh talkintvbox sed it wuz gunna bee...
Forum: Cat community July 27th 09, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Batson Cats
Replies from Anti Sandy

Thank you all for the purrs and prayers.

Anti Sandy