Showing results 1 to 25 of 300
Search took 2.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 09, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
"Green" bulbs was Annual Greeting Card Exchange Rules

On Oct 10, 11:33*am, "Joy" wrote:

When you mention "green" bulbs, are you talking about fluorescents, or the
new curly ones? *I agree that the curly ones usually...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 09, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 65
OT. Am I being a grouch?

On Oct 11, 7:31*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

It promised complete anonimity. *So I filled it in: *but I noticed a bar
code on the form and scribbled over...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 09, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 65
OT. Am I being a grouch?

On Oct 11, 7:15*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
.. *Because I'm a grouch
;-)

I think we've all got things that make us grouchy- there was something
in the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 09, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Ping Yowie - Snow

On Oct 10, 4:13*pm, "Bev" wrote:
*I still remember her name, Miss Campbell - shudder of
fear.

Well I've just posted about the headmistress but we had a motley
collection of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 09, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Ping Yowie - Snow

On Oct 10, 2:19*pm, hopitus wrote:
You have outdone yourself for giggles. But guess what? I really have
heard
about that paent-leather shoe ban having gone on on this side...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 09, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Purrs for the BF

On Oct 10, 11:29*am, "Jofirey" wrote:

There are plenty of people with colostomy's that are no different in
any other way than anyone else.

One of the regulars in the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 09, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Purrs for the BF

On Oct 10, 9:04*am, hopitus wrote:

I have seen bounty from the Accident Fairy for much less than this.-

The last I heard she was still waiting for bounty from the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 09, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Annual Greeting Card Exchange Rules

On Oct 10, 10:18*am, Christine BA wrote:

And the 'r' between the 'o' and the 'g' (sjorgrens) was prolly just a
typo... ;)

Okay you're more pendantic than me! ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 09, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Ping Yowie - Snow

On Oct 10, 9:28*am, hopitus wrote:

Thank you, my dear, from this Merkin for one of the funniest things I
have
read for awhile.

Dear Hopitus

I could mention school...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 09, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Annual Greeting Card Exchange Rules

On Oct 10, 9:45*am, Christine BA wrote:

Nope, I believe it's Sjögren's syndrome. Named after Swedish
ophthalmologist Henrik Sjögren.

Alas my keyboard doesn't have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 09, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 65
OT. Am I being a grouch?

On Oct 7, 12:15*pm, "Joy" wrote:

And the telephone one doesn't work very well. *I signed up over a year ago,
and I still get several calls a week. *Many of them aren't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 09, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Annual Greeting Card Exchange Rules

On Oct 9, 10:43*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
i missed this thread for some reason... but lori also google, "showgruns
syndrome"

Sjorgrens syndrome I think is the correct...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 09, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Annual Greeting Card Exchange Rules

On Oct 6, 9:28*am, "CatEyes" wrote:

Financially... Ben is still without a job, my company is in the midst of a
merger and I may be laid off around Christmas, we've just...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 09, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
"Green" bulbs was Annual Greeting Card Exchange Rules

On Oct 9, 8:11*am, "CatEyes" wrote:
.. *I can, however, ask our office manager to see if she could get
building maintenance to change them (they've already changed all of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 09, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Snowball's new home

On Oct 7, 11:26*pm, "Yowie" wrote:
how
she had come to be a more gentle more tolerant creature than she was when we
found her

Please bear that in mind. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 09, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Pepe Le Huge on more reasonable diet

On Oct 7, 2:51*am, nospam wrote:

I have no idea what bacon butties are .

Food of the Gods-bacon sandwiches with lots of butter and brown
sauce. Apparently many a would-be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 09, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Ping Yowie - Snow

On Oct 9, 3:57*pm, "Bev" wrote:

Hamilton Girls High uniforms didn't exactly send me. * I can remember the
Headmistress of the school used to insist we wore our uniforms 4...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 09, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Vet Tech Journals: Still unemployed....

On Oct 10, 6:22*am, Kajikit wrote:

Comments? *Thoughts? *Anything would be greatly appreciated, either
here on the group or you can email me.

I'd be happy to buy a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 09, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Purrs for the BF

On Oct 10, 6:24*am, Mischief wrote:

So purrs for my BF, for a quick recovery.

Purrs on the way

Lesley
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 09, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
I hear from a friend

On Oct 4, 12:57*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I'd prefer to wait for one to come along, and in time, it will do. *We have
to be patient here.

They do have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 09, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Copy cat

On Oct 4, 9:56*am, "Adrian" wrote:

Yes, because she's elderly. I started putting the box down at night in
winter a couple of years ago, then I realised she was holding on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 09, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 67
Vet Tech Journals: I saw it coming....

On Oct 4, 10:14*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I was well told off the next day. *Apparently it is my responsibility to
make sure my phone is charged up all...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 09, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
I'm worrying about

On Sep 28, 1:41*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
*It's on my mind every day. *You all must
be fed up about hearing about it. *Sorry.

Talk all you want...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 09, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
And people buy cat beds?

On Oct 3, 12:02*pm, Lesley wrote:
.. *I left out and this morning she was curled up inside it again

And again this morning she was asleep in it perhaps it feels like a
warm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 09, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Copy cat

On Oct 3, 2:52*pm, "Yowie" wrote:
But Suki could be used as a
chemical weapon. I have no idea why, they all eat the exact same food, but
Suki's guts should be...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 300