Showing results 1 to 25 of 86
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla `=^..^=`
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 10, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
The Most Wonderful Sound...

in the World has to be a cat's purring :)
Total relaxation, and a wonderful way to get to sleep.
Got a copy on the MP3 player.

Love
Kyla
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 10, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
Blanket Purrs and Prayers...

Blanket purrs, prayers, good wishes to all who need it.
Sent with much love.
Kyla
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 10, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
Brushed da Kitty!

"Lesley"
Sarsi loves to be brushed- I have a Zoom Groom that stays in the
drawer in the kitchen when not in use as if its out she wants non-stop
brushing....Unfortunately she worked out how to open...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 10, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
Brushed da Kitty!

Mischief and Mayhem LOVE to be brushed. Mayhem will continue to push
her face into the brush when i'm done.

Mischief rolls all over and drools and they both purr up a storm.

Sometimes i'll...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 10, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
My laundry has eyes....

"Mischief"
Yesterday i did a quick load of laundry before taking another carload
of stuff over to the new apartment. I put the clean laundry in the
hamper and carried it up and put it next...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 10, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
Mayhem's new bed

"moonglow minnow"
... Is quite conveniently on top of my head at night. Mayhem's a momma's
girl to the max, and usually demands to be either under the covers with me
or on top of my legs or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 10, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
Food Concerns....

It would be almost impossible to keep a journal of that...
Pookie will get the zoomies up and down the hall and check the water in the
bowls, usually around 2 am. Wierd cat.
I think there might be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 10, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
Food Concerns...

"MatSav"

"Kyla `=^..^=`"
For the past couple of days, all four of our kitties, Mosey, Pookie,
Sqweex and Pipps, haven't been wanting to eat their 'gooshy fudz' aka
canned/tinned.
I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 10, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
Thanks for China purrrrrrs!

"BfloPolska"
As if nothing happened, I came from work the other day and there she
was, curling up on Mama's lap and purring like the 7200 HP motor she
is! Thanks for thinking of my Little White...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 10, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
Warm Weather Here

It is here too, and cold and gloomy, like my mood.
Kyla
i envy the temp but we shared the gloom, its raining now, Lee
"Granby"
We got to 52 about three this afternoon. Was so gloomy and windy...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 10, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
Warm Weather Here

OR, a verbal cold wave, depending on how you look at it ..LOL
Kyla
oh you misunderstood, this is a vertibal heat wave, Lee
"Kyla `=^..^=`"
Well, it's starting to get colder here too.
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 10, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
Warm Weather Here

I hear that...it got so windy here, I was praying we didn't lose the roof...
It's cooled off again now :(
Kyla
"Granby"
We got to 52 about three this afternoon. Was so gloomy and windy it
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 10, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
Food Concerns...

For the past couple of days, all four of our kitties, Mosey, Pookie, Sqweex
and Pipps, haven't been wanting to eat their 'gooshy fudz' aka
canned/tinned.
I have no clue what's up with that...they...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 10, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
The Cat Who Eats Plastic

And here I thought Pookie was the only wierd kitty out there LOL...
I also just love the names of some of the kitties talked about G
I don't think Pooks actually 'eats' the plastic bags, he just...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 10, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
Links to Purring for Relaxation...

http://www.cafepress.com/catpurringcd.211489470

http://www.pillow-speaker.com/proddetail.php?prod=PSCP-401

http://www.animalvoice.com/store.htm

is what someone mentioned to me:) I have to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 10, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
am back

Done :) I await it eagerly...

thanks, send me an email, do i have a joke for you, Lee

"Kyla `=^..^=`"
It is so nice to see you back :) And you're right, life IS too sort to
be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 10, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
Oh, My Pointy Little Head

On Jan 21, 7:22 pm, tanadashoes

Rob is going into hospice. His headaches are back and he is having
problems with eating. Sometimes I cannot get him to eat more than a
bite or two of his food,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 10, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
Warm Weather Here

Well, it's starting to get colder here too.
Kyla

it got all the way to 38 for about a minute yesterday, Lee
"Kyla `=^..^=`"
As you might know by now, we live in Washington State, about 20...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 10, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
A Word About Stormmee & Granby

You are quite welcome, and like I said in the other post, it is so
nice to have you back. G
Kyla

"Stormmee"
thanks for posting this, Lee
"Kyla `=^..^=`"

I talked to Stormmee yesterday and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 10, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
China-Doll needs some purrs

Poor China Doll..of course, purrs and best wishes for her recovery
are on their way from our house to yours
Love
Kyla

"BfloPolska"
My poor Little White Thing. She's been on antibiotics almost two...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 10, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
am back

It is so nice to see you back :) And you're right, life IS too sort to be
angry.

but without any of the recipes i have saved over the years. i have also
been forced to give amnesty to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 10, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
Purring for Relaxation...

My first cat purred so loudly that he could be heard in another room. His
purrs would have made a *great* CD. Of course, that was so long ago that
we didn't have computers or CDs. ;)

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 10, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
Purring for Relaxation....

"Jofirey"

"Dan M"
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:08:31 -0800, Kyla `=^..^=` wrote:

I wonder why no one has made a CD of a cat purring to help insomniacs
(like me) get some sleep? In...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 10, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
By the Pound; Not the Count

"harry"
Hello,

Since the average kitty weighs about 5 pounds, you will need to own 8
kitties to equal a 40 pound dog.

Well, most Torties are female and are supposed to bring good luck...
Bye
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 10, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`
Warm Weather Here

"Gandalf"
On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:01:59 -0800, "Kyla `=^..^=`"

As you might know by now, we live in Washington State, about 20 miles
South
of Seattle and the weather has been rainy and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 86