Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Da Koster Katz
Forum: Cat community April 18th 11, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Da Koster Katz
Cinni, Howse uf Koster, April 1995 - April 2011

On Apr 18, 10:26*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Wunce we were seben. *Now we are wun.

Cookie, fur herownself an Meowmie Joan

Yes, Cookie, we remember you and your clowder...
Forum: Cat community April 18th 11, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Da Koster Katz
Cinni, Howse uf Koster, April 1995 - April 2011

We haf not been heer often in da past fyoo yeerz, but sum uf you
rememfur da Koster Katz. It is wif grayte sadness dat we annownce da
passing tu da Rainbow Bridge uf Cinni, Howse uf Koster.

She...
Forum: Cat community April 18th 11, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By Da Koster Katz
Mietze, RB

Anti Melissa, yu no that owr hartz are breakin' fur you riyte now.

Cookie an Anti Joan

On Apr 17, 7:52*am, riddik wrote:

Mietze Pizza Puddin' Pie, March 31, 1983 - April...
Forum: Cat community June 1st 10, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Da Koster Katz
Bitsy, Howse uf Koster, April 1996 - May 30, 2010

On May 31, 7:19*pm, Chris H wrote:
We're very sorry to read this, Anti Joan. *We remember Bitsy.
We're glad she was able to cross the Bridge quietly, in the
comfort...
Forum: Cat community June 1st 10, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Da Koster Katz
Bitsy, Howse uf Koster, April 1996 - May 30, 2010

On May 31, 12:20*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Ohhhhhh, ai m sew sawry tew heeer diz sad nooz. *we styl hab da Kissamouse
kards up on da wall that we gotted frum yoo. *We will purr...
Forum: Cat community June 1st 10, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Da Koster Katz
Bitsy, Howse uf Koster, April 1996 - May 30, 2010

On May 31, 11:20*am, Booker wrote:
PUrrz fur da kittiez an hoominz wif holes in der harts. Bitsy will be
missed by all ov us.

Booker, Chappy and Snowflake

Fangu Booker,...
Forum: Cat community June 1st 10, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Da Koster Katz
Bitsy, Howse uf Koster, April 1996 - May 30, 2010

On May 31, 9:28*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:

May yoor hartz bee liter. Yoor sweet fren Bitsy iz neow at da Rainbow
Brij, free ob payne an feer. She will see...
Forum: Cat community June 1st 10, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Da Koster Katz
Bitsy, Howse uf Koster, April 1996 - May 30, 2010

On May 31, 9:26*am, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

* * * * I iz sowwy to reed ob dis, and sends mine
Purrs....
--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

Fangu Mme. Anais. We...
Forum: Cat community May 31st 10, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Da Koster Katz
Bitsy, Howse uf Koster, April 1996 - May 30, 2010

On May 31, 8:17*am, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:

Love and purrs and prayers from Beauty, Cinder, Spring and me.

Fangu awl. She will be mist graytely, but we are graytful...
Forum: Cat community May 31st 10, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

wrote:

Love and purrs and prayers from Beauty, Cinder, Spring and me.

Fangu awl. She will be mist graytely, but we are graytful...
Forum: Cat community May 31st 10, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

wrote:

Love and purrs and prayers from Beauty, Cinder, Spring and me.

Fangu awl. She will be mist graytely, but we are graytful...
Forum: Cat community May 31st 10, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Da Koster Katz
Bitsy, Howse uf Koster, April 1996 - May 30, 2010

On May 31, 7:03*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
diz iz beri sad newz indeed, Tiger gatherin hizown howzta purr"JSKoster" wrote in message

fangu Tiger. ...
Forum: Cat community May 31st 10, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Da Koster Katz
Bitsy, Howse uf Koster, April 1996 - May 30, 2010

On May 31, 3:23*am, "Granby" wrote:
Purrs and prayers for the your hearts to heal."JSKoster" wrote in message

Fangu Granby - it hewpz haffin frenz whu...
Forum: Cat community September 24th 09, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Da Koster Katz
Tybalt, Howse uf Koster, October 2005 - August 31, 2009

Fangu awl fur da purrz an condolenzez. We appuresheyatez it furry
much. We are passing dem awl on to Anti Lois.

Cinni, Cookie an Bitsy
Forum: Cat community September 19th 09, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Da Koster Katz
Tybalt, Howse uf Koster, October 2005 - August 31, 2009

We iz sad to announce dat owrz cuzzin, Tybalt, Howse uf Koster, went
to da Bridge in da wee howers uf da morning on Awgust 31. He wuzznt
sik dat ennywun noo uf, an he waz playing wif hiz sisfur KiKi...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16