Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lesley via CatKB.com
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 08, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Purrs for my beloved niece

Jane wrote:
I haven't written anything because I've just been too upset over this.

For background, one of my nieces (one of twins) had a liver transplant
when she was 7 months old.

Purrs for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 08, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
An expensive siamese kitten

GaDragonfly wrote:
Meeka is fine, the laptop refuses to power up so tonight

I note you had your priorities in the right order

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

--
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 08, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35

GaDragonfly wrote:
Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
right now.
Julie
(collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

You have loads of hugs...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 15th 08, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Happy birthday Amber

---MIKE--- wrote:
Amber was 14 years old yesterday. She is a bit lame (but Cosequin seems
to help) but she eats well and seems happy.

Happy purrday Amber!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 15th 08, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Prayers and purrs for my Neice please

Kyla =^. . ^= wrote:
I was talking to my stepmother, my Dad's widow, yesterday, and she told me
my middle Sister kim's oldest daughter Heidi, has a small brain tumor
They think it's begnin,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 12th 08, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Treadmill cats

Bobcat wrote:
Your and your cat(s) may appreciate this item. Clearly it's the
perfect Christmas present for your kitty. I like how one little guy
sometimes walks with only his front...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 12th 08, 10:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Star/Hunter is going to the bridge tonight

We've lost 2 Hunters this year- I will never give a cat that name!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Forum: Cat anecdotes September 12th 08, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Star/Hunter is going to the bridge tonight

Susan M wrote:
I am working with his slave right now and we were both sobbing in the
coffee room this AM. She told me that young beautiful Hunter has
untreatable kidney cancer and will be pts...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 08, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Spooky went to the bridge

Ted Davis wrote:
Spooky dies overnight. I buried him this morning - it was raining gently.

I'm sorry to hear it but he had a long and happy life and died at home and
now he's over the Bridge...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 08, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posts as of 10 September 08

Adrian wrote:
109
99
[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I wasn't going to say anything,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 08, 08:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posts as of 10 September 08

tanadashoes wrote:
109
99
82
75 tanadashoes
68
64...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 10th 08, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Rob's first Chemo sesstion

tanadashoes wrote:
I don't care what you say, Rob is NEVER OT.

Rob is never OT! thinking of both of you and setting the purr motors to the
max!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 08, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Rileys first ******* cat trick.

Suz wrote:

3 suggestions ;o)
1 new carpet
2 valium
3 yoga to calm you down

4 A good stiff drink!
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 08, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
My Sister-in-Law Died

Yowie wrote:

Who the heck were you in a past life that you have all this bad karma to
burn off in this one???

As I always say "Ginger-Lyn: proof that bad things happen to good people"

Lesley
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 08, 11:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
My Sister-in-Law Died

Ginger-lyn wrote:

I can't take much more of this.

((((((((((((((Ginger-lyn)))))))))))

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 08, 09:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Shadow got the zoomies

Christina Websell wrote:

I'm not too worried about him tbh. He has a wonderful life - he wanders
around safely in a few acres of land being brave and catching the occasional
birdie, mousie or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 8th 08, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Purrs for Basho's dental

Victor Martinez wrote:
I just dropped off Basho at TED for his dental. Any spare purrs for an
uneventful cleaning would be most appreciated.

Of course purrs for Basho and his...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 8th 08, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Job Description - CAT

Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:

Good places to walk
on them include their faces, their stomachs, or especially the crotch
area

And even better the dive into the full bladder- that really wakes...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 8th 08, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Top Number of Posts

tanadashoes wrote:

Sorry Lesley, I'm posting what Google has noted as number of posts, rather
than counting them myself. If I was counting them, I'd remove the ones that
are frivolous...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 8th 08, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Top Number of Posts

tanadashoes wrote:

Girlfriend, if I could get you a date with Hugh Jackman, I'd get it for
myself.

And no-one can blame you for that! Hugh Jackman is a hunk!

Lesley
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 8th 08, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
I've been Living a Lie :-(

Sometime in 2004 not long after my mother died my first post was to rch&b and
was about a certain feline perdilictiton for using the floor rather than her
litter tray when it came to solids- someone...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 08, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
UPDATE (Au)Shadow

Granby wrote:
You forgot going to the dentist and having the tooth stop hurting just
before the appointment.

And with my teeth that should be the one I would recall

Lesley

Slave of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 08, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
UPDATE (Au)Shadow

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:

Isn't this just like taking your car to the mechanic because of the
funny noise it's making, but as soon as you pull in to the shop, the
noise quits? It's either...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 08, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Scarlett helps with the housework

Marina wrote:

LOL. What a clever girl. Mir used to shred TP but thankfully she stopped
doing that when she grew up. She doesn't even shred kitchen rolls any more.

Dunzi will still occasionally...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 4th 08, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Sort of a Poll - cats & counter tops

jmcquown wrote:

Do you let your cats walk around on your kitchen counter tops? On the table
where you're dining? I promise I won't flame you if you say it doesn't
bother you. I'm just...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500