Showing results 1 to 25 of 59
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Forum: Cat community March 31st 10, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Aprul Foolz Daaay (da foist)

"MeOwy"
On Mar 30, 9:28 am, "Mosey =^..^="
I wuz wunnerin iffen uffen inny uf yoo iz gonna pway trix on yer hoomins?
Deydew et tew eech uther awl da tyme I fink iam gunna hyde Meowmeez
Forum: Cat community March 30th 10, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Aprul Foolz Daaay (da foist)

I wuz wunnerin iffen uffen inny uf yoo iz gonna pway trix on yer hoomins?
Deydew et tew eech uther awl da tyme I fink iam gunna hyde Meowmeez
slyppurz..hee hee hee.
Luffs
Mosey
-da harmluss
Forum: Cat community March 30th 10, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
da Rayne n Noizez

Noap, et iz styll raynin...gno funder gnow tho Mosey
, Tiger, not a lofer of thunder efur,
"Mosey =^..^=" ...
Da rayne wuz heer hardd tewdae n weeeeee hadd tew tern awf da pooter cuz
der...
Forum: Cat community March 30th 10, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
da Rayne n Noizez

Da rayne wuz heer hardd tewdae n weeeeee hadd tew tern awf da pooter cuz
der wuz flayshun wites en da sky n den big boom noizes dat sakred usses sew
Iiiiiii dint hab uh chayns tew sned inny emayls...
Forum: Cat community March 30th 10, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 181
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

Hihiiiiiii Piglett .. I ugreeee wff yerownself. Diz dum guy iz en da rongh
groop n jest wuntz tew kauz trubblz n hoo needz hisownself?..harrumph.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrt!! Diz grooop iz were usses kitties...
Forum: Cat community March 29th 10, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
BizzyBizzyBizzy I gotz uh ideeyuh

Uff korse yoo kan..heer ya go, nise frush wadder..howzat? Mosey

gladta be here, kan i haza drink of water, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^="

Sew gwad yew good mayke et..c'mon en n hab sum gudeez n nip...
Forum: Cat community March 29th 10, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
efil eifil blood steeler

wull, wt iz nise tew sea yerownself heer innywuy..
Yoo gotz tew git fealing bedder. *offurz yoo sum nip* howzat??
Mosey

da man hoomin usesz a pill shooter so itz justa idermint dat ted iz makikn...
Forum: Cat community March 29th 10, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Hrrumpf

duh wat?? Mosey

mine soft haz been readin da gootimbirge purjekt where alla doze stuffz iz
pozted, Trudi

"Mosey =^..^="
Yo gyze r tewtew mutch..Iiiii jest wuffz yerownselfs
Kumon tew...
Forum: Cat community March 29th 10, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
BizzyBizzyBizzy I gotz uh ideeyuh ... Ping Sundance

Diz banistur iz vury sayfe n et haz uh hooge floompy pyillow tew
wand on sew yoo dunt gitted hert. Yoo wil git da giggulz..
Mosey..
--hoo finkz uff eeferfing

Du not hoit youownselpf!

Forum: Cat community March 29th 10, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
BizzyBizzyBizzy I gotz uh ideeyuh

Sew gwad yew good mayke et..c'mon en n hab sum gudeez n nip wyne. Mosey

diz iz gonna be fun, trudi fur herown howze
"Mosey =^..^="

Hoo lse iz gunna bee heer???
Awl da fuzdz iz reddy n...
Forum: Cat community March 28th 10, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Meow, OT!

Paw iz gitting Meowmee 2 uf dem fingz fur hur purrday in Ayeprul,
n wee wanna chayse et tew. Mosey

Diz is Piglett ann iffin u gits himselfz to chaze dat red dot fingie, u
tell uzez kauze da...
Forum: Cat community March 28th 10, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Meow Kraut

How is Margie doing??
We have all been purring for her n you too
Loves
Mosey and his Mommy Kyla
Forum: Cat community March 28th 10, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
BizzyBizzyBizzy I gotz uh ideeyuh ... Ping Sundance

Wull port on offer. I gotz awl kindz uff fudz nip dwinkz n funfun stuf tew
dew.
Wooking furrwurd tew siing yerownselfz
Mosey

"Sundance"
Sorree I haz bin neglecktin yurownself, Sweetee. Yes, letz...
Forum: Cat community March 28th 10, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Lost toof

"MeOwy"
On Mar 27, 3:43 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" "MeOwy"
On Mar 26, 5:35 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" "MeOwy" ...

On Mar 25, 8:07 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
Where sheriff?

L.

Forum: Cat community March 28th 10, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
I beeleev I haz braked thru!

Gud soke wiff da paypurr taowlz.on hur fingur.
Mosey

Meowmeez fingur neffur tripple trilled b-4!

Pit2nya...testink

"Mosey =^..^="
Waffz..da Kleenex Paypurr towelz soked upp yer...
Forum: Cat community March 28th 10, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Quick purrs for my Margie on trip to doc (ted) - UPDATE 2

You got that right, Gramby. How IS Margie?? .Kyla

"Granby"
How can you not get involved when you are there to care for them.
"kraut"

My Margie has to go to vet today at 2:00 for sore /...
Forum: Cat community March 28th 10, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
BizzyBizzyBizzy I gotz uh ideeyuh

Hoo lse iz gunna bee heer???
Awl da fuzdz iz reddy n sew iz da nip pachuz n da benistur...
Mosey
Forum: Cat community March 27th 10, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Lost toof

"MeOwy"
On Mar 26, 5:35 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" "MeOwy" ...
On Mar 25, 8:07 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
Where sheriff?

L.

I'm right here. I haven't been meowing because I've been...
Forum: Cat community March 27th 10, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
I beeleev I haz braked thru!

Waffz..da Kleenex Paypurr towelz soked upp yer reeply n
pootud et upp hee free tymes..
Mosey

I reeleee lyke Kleenix paypurr towelz bestest ov awl. Day ar soossoo soft,
and I kin mayke uh fluffy...
Forum: Cat community March 26th 10, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Lost toof

"MeOwy" ...
On Mar 25, 8:07 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
Where sheriff?

L.

I'm right here. I haven't been meowing because I've been on my
meowey-moon with Stormmee.

What may I...
Forum: Cat community March 26th 10, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
I beeleev I haz braked thru!

Mine meowmee iz finkin ubaowt gibbin usses owr own role ..
butt..Iii dunnno iffen hur will do dat. Mosey..hoapful

We getz a role effertime da gramby furgitz ta put it is da kabinet. Her
kant...
Forum: Cat community March 26th 10, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Hrrumpf

Wull, wen yoo is en luffz, yoo axt nutz, 'cashew' see dat??
Mosey..runz n hydez..waffing

Piglett catches her breath then, puts her paw over her heart. "Be stil
minown hardt" O T walks by and...
Forum: Cat community March 26th 10, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Update?? Quick purrs for my Margie on trip to doc (ted)

kraut..
Do you have an update on Margie?
We have all been purring loud or her n you too.
Some of us ported over to keep her company at tedz
Love
Mosey and the rest
Forum: Cat community March 26th 10, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
efil eifil blood steeler

dat ted steeled mine blood agin today den hadda nerf ta say i mine own
bootiful three kulured suf faled her stupin hoonon tezt, now i hastsa take
whole pillee thingy efuri day instead of...
Forum: Cat community March 26th 10, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
efil eifil blood steeler

Mrrrrrrrrrrt..
Iiiii hissspit on da ted wiff yew...
Sawry ubaowt dat fur yerownself OEJ..
Mabbee yer hoomin cud put sum buddur on da pillee tew mayke
et not tayst sew bad? Jest uh thot.
Iiii hoap...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 59