Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Al
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 15th 06, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Al
Request Help: Might take 13yo to vet

Well Buzzgun what did you do with all of this input? How is the cat? I
think 13 isn't old at all. Give the animal a chance and get it some help.
Just my opinion.
Don't blast me for it, cause he...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 06, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Al
Request Help: Might take 13yo to vet

Hey!!
Take your cat to the vet. Plain and simple.

"buzzgun"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 06, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Al
Putting an "inside" car outside

You know I had a cat that urinated every where. I loved her dearly, and had
her to the vet and put on meds for it, but after one year of this I had to
put her down, nothing was working. My vet said...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 06, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Al
My Cat went BLIND!

Bring your cat to the vet! My 17 year old lost her sight over night and it
ended up being high blood pressure. The vet can help if this is the
problem. Good luck.

"Outlaw Scooter Tramp"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 06, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Al
Drugging My Cats For Move?

I too have a cat that cries when traveling. I tried sedatives from my vet
but it didn't help her. I bought a puppy a year ago and she now finds
comfort with her in the carrier too! I don't...
Forum: Cats - misc July 4th 06, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Al
cat eating dog food

Hi
How can I stop my cat from eating my dogs food. My dog never eats
everything up at once and that leaves it for the cat to eat up. What can I
do to stop this. Is dog food bad for cats,...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6