A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 232
Search took 0.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Helen Wheels
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 19, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Helen Wheels
the latest on Floki

On 27/08/2019 7:17 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In ,
Helen wrote:
Floki's latest trick is climbing up the kitchen...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 19, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Helen Wheels
the latest on Floki

On 25/08/2019 11:25 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 8/25/2019 10:28 AM, Helen Wheels wrote:
Floki's latest trick is climbing up the kitchen cabinets using the
drawer handles as a ladder. He doesn't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 19, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Helen Wheels
A display of tinyness

On 27/08/2019 10:03 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
A little over a week ago I was informed by Nancy that we need another cat. When I questioned the wisdom of adding another, her reply was "Or we could get...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 25th 19, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Helen Wheels
the latest on Floki

Floki's latest trick is climbing up the kitchen cabinets using the
drawer handles as a ladder. He doesn't get up on the countertops
thankfully, but he's worked out that he can see what I'm doing if...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 19, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Helen Wheels
New York just banned cat declawing. It's the first state to outlawthe procedure

On 23/07/2019 10:45 AM, Auric Hellman wrote:

Wonderful news!!

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 19, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Helen Wheels
A bit about Trixie

On 24/07/2019 1:53 AM, jmcquown wrote:
On 7/21/2019 2:54 AM, Helen Wheels wrote:
Trixie, my older cat, is slowly getting used to sharing her house with
a younger cat. She was six years old...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 19, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Helen Wheels
A bit about Trixie

On 22/07/2019 3:41 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In ,
Helen wrote:
Trixie, my older cat, is slowly getting used to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 21st 19, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Helen Wheels
Fun With Buffy

On 20/07/2019 9:05 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I always know when she wants to play because she starts batting golf
balls around. I sometimes rue the day I ever gave her a golf ball to
play with.

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 21st 19, 07:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Helen Wheels
A bit about Trixie

Trixie, my older cat, is slowly getting used to sharing her house with a
younger cat. She was six years old when I adopted her from the local
shelter, and she's been with me for two years now. I've...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 19, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Helen Wheels
Floki is getting very grabby

Floki the kitten's going through a grabby stage now. Whatever I've got
in my hand, he wants it and grabs it with his little paw if he can.

I want the plate, he says. I want the cup. I want the mop,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 19, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Helen Wheels
Sudden Improvement in Relationship

That's so nice that they're getting along now. Better late than never.

On 25/06/2019 7:34 PM, Cheryl wrote:
I have mentioned before about the trials and tribulations of introducing
Kerry to the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 19, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Helen Wheels
Black water animal?

It looks like a nice spot for a walk. Do you have water rats where you
are? I wonder whether the critters could have been something like that.

On 30/06/2019 12:21 AM, Bill Stock wrote:
Sorry,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 19, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Helen Wheels
Lynxie and Annie

I remember Lynxie! He's still a handsome fellow, and Annie is gorgeous too.

On 26/06/2019 11:59 PM, wrote:
When I got Lynxie in 2002, this newsgroup was a source of support...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 19, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Helen Wheels
Buffy and the Steps (pics)

On 15/06/2019 4:29 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I did a little something unusual today. I have some carpeted pet steps
in the window in the corner of my dining room. Buffy likes to sit and
look out that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 19, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Helen Wheels
Forgot to post about Buffy's Anniversary

On 16/06/2019 4:00 PM, Helen Wheels wrote:
On 8/06/2019 2:00 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 6/8/2019 1:22 AM, Helen Wheels wrote:
On 7/06/2019 7:08 AM, jmcquown wrote:
On June 2, 2015, I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 19, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Helen Wheels
Forgot to post about Buffy's Anniversary

On 8/06/2019 2:00 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 6/8/2019 1:22 AM, Helen Wheels wrote:
On 7/06/2019 7:08 AM, jmcquown wrote:
On June 2, 2015, I adopted Buffy. Wow, where did the time go? She...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 8th 19, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Helen Wheels
Forgot to post about Buffy's Anniversary

On 7/06/2019 7:08 AM, jmcquown wrote:
On June 2, 2015, I adopted Buffy. Wow, where did the time go? She went
from being a timid cat who expected another cat to jump out at any
minute and not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 2nd 19, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Helen Wheels
New resident

On 31/05/2019 6:56 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In ,
Helen wrote:
On 28/05/2019 5:29 AM, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/26/2019...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 30th 19, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Helen Wheels
New resident

On 27/05/2019 10:03 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In ,
Helen wrote:
Ah, the newsgroup is still here! It's been a good...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 30th 19, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Helen Wheels
New resident

Well I'm kicking myself a bit for letting him stay outside, but there's
hindsight for you. I'd never seen a snake in my yard in 30+ years living
here. Live and learn.

On 27/05/2019 12:01 AM,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 30th 19, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Helen Wheels
New resident

On 28/05/2019 5:29 AM, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/26/2019 4:47 AM, Helen Wheels wrote:
Ah, the newsgroup is still here! It's been a good while but I still
recognise a few names from years ago. Hope...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 26th 19, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Helen Wheels
Pic of Buffy in her Kitty Barrel

On 24/04/2019 12:51 AM, jmcquown wrote:
She's so pretty!

https://i.postimg.cc/jdPwdcLc/buffybarrel423.jpg

Jill

She's beautiful! What lovely eyes she has.
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 26th 19, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Helen Wheels
New resident

Ah, the newsgroup is still here! It's been a good while but I still
recognise a few names from years ago. Hope you're all well.

So a new kitten has adopted me, and what a start to his life here.
He...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 17th 09, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By Helen Wheels
Baby Boy Bengal (unknown birth day - May 15, 2009)

So sorry this had such a sad ending. He surely knew he was loved in that
short time. Purrs and good thoughts for you.
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 17th 09, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Helen Wheels
Rainbow Bridge

shirleycatuk wrote:

I haven't posted on here for ages...I do read the messages though and
get the cats to send purrs to all those in need.
Today I said goodbye to Polly, she went down hill...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 232

Forum Jump