Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.56 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Clyde
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 6th 09, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Clyde
cat clawing furniture

Stan Brown wrote in
:

Thu, 05 Feb 2009 21:16:58 GMT from clyde :
No. We have tried to trim the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 5th 09, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Clyde
cat clawing furniture

wrote in news:4b131bf0-7b7d-4ed8-9086-
:

Several things to comment on:

1. Please do NOT spray her with a water bottle. You are...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 5th 09, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Clyde
cat clawing furniture

I have a kitten, or at least I got her as a kitten), that seems to be much
more inclined to workout her claws on the carpet, or the furnature, or the
corner of the living room than on the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 18th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Clyde
followup to "Cats changed Bowel Habits"

So far, they haven't urinated anywhere other than the appropriate
places since we placed a box on their favorite throw rug.

Thanks for your input.

Clyde

Once again, one or both of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 11th 07, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Clyde
followup to "Cats changed Bowel Habits"

Most cats instinctively like to be able to see what is going on around
them, even when using the litter box. The reason for this is that they
might/ could be attacked whilst using it. With no...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Clyde
followup to "Cats changed Bowel Habits"

Good idea to move the litter box to the rug that the cat is urinating
on. As far as covered boxes, my cats hated the covered box.....I would
remove the lid to see if it helps the problem.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Clyde
followup to "Cats changed Bowel Habits"

"Gail" wrote in
:

Take the covers off is my advice. Some cats do not like the covered
boxes and they keep in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Clyde
followup to "Cats changed Bowel Habits"

Earlier this week each of my 12 y/o females had a complete physical. This
included the hands on checkup as well as blood and urine sample draws.

The Vet advised that both cats were in remarkable...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 2nd 07, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Clyde
Cats changed bowel habit

Cheryl wrote in news:Xns9942E1C5EBA6Eshads@
130.133.1.4:

On Fri 01 Jun 2007 06:09:04p, Clyde wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 07, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Clyde
Cats changed bowel habit

I have two 12 or 13 year old female litermates. They are strictly indoor
cats and have only escaped once several years ago.

For about the last two months, these cats have increased their water...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 18th 07, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Clyde
Our Cats Have Trained Us Well!!

I've talked about my wife's and my extreamly spoiled cats before on this
N.G.

Well, I was concerned that these two 12 year old liter mates were drinking
far too little water. Their water bowls...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 4th 07, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Clyde
Breaking a cat of nocturnal behavior

You may as well go ahead and accept the loving, gentle training your cat is
offering you. Eventually you will sleep through even the most vigorus
2a.m. play session. Your cat will also eventually...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 06, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Clyde
My Cats Are Fickled

Lol...my DH complains of this too....they're all lovin' on him until I
turn up...I've told him to start feeding them!

See my reply to mlbrigs.

Thanks for your reply!
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 06, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Clyde
My Cats Are Fickled

She is the one who feeds them. MLB

Actually, I do feed them about a third of the time. Sometimes when I do,
one or both of them won't even eat untill my wife touches the feed bowl. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 24th 06, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Clyde
My Cats Are Fickled

I've bemoaned the strange behavior of our two female littermates before on
this NG. They basically treat me like dog doo whenever my wife is present.

It's gotten so bad that they will let me pet...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15