A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
OT Stupid Tech Guy or Strangers in your Home when you have Cats by Kitten
Every year, some things in the house get inspected, it's regulation. First thing that bugged me, the guy decided on our appointment all by himself, I had no notice, he just banged on the wooden shutters, rang the bell as if to wake the dead and demanded to be let in. Secondly, he looked at me as...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 11:57 PM
by Cheryl[_5_] Go to last post
12 56 Cat anecdotes
OT: John is Home by jmcquown[_2_]
Thanks for all the purrs! They discharged him from the hospital. :) Jill
Yesterday 11:17 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
6 34 Cat anecdotes
OT Update 11/13/2018 by jmcquown[_2_]
Thanks for the continued purrs for John, everyone! Like a yo-yo, things have been up and down. The initial surgery included a temporary pacemaker to regulate his heart. Apparently that wasn't doing a sufficient job. Yesterday morning they put in a permanent pacemaker. They have moved him...
Yesterday 09:15 PM
by Tina[_2_] Go to last post
4 32 Cat anecdotes
JB2018 late at night by cshenk
As the kittahs and other guests sit for another meal, the locals do what is natural to Siamese. They begin to sing little ditties. They pass the song bits off from table to table, catching everyone eventually who wants to sing. These are all simple funny bits of life, like the King is all...
Yesterday 07:41 PM
by cshenk Go to last post
1 21 Cat community
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4