Showing results 1 to 25 of 121
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sjouke Burry[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 19, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
Now that Helen and Dan have come back...

On 18.07.19 21:41, jmcquown wrote:
everyone has left the newsgroup? I could keep constantly talking about
Buffy but I sure don't like feeling like I'm talking to myself.

Anyone got any...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 19, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
Good recent Garfield comic

On 18-2-2019 4:12, Tigger wrote:
Garfield is mildly amusing (to me), rarely anything knee slapping.

This one is (to me)

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 25th 18, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
Astronomy(and cats)

https://www.space.com/41619-arecibo-observatory-space-cats-fundraiser.html
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 16th 18, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
I think they got another one

On 16-4-2018 7:46, wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 11:00:02 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

On 4/8/2018 3:32 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Monday, March 19, 2018...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 4th 17, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
Fipronil in eggs

On 4-8-2017 1:05, Jack Campin wrote:
This is not directly cat-related, but if you've ever treated
a cat for fleas you'll probably have used this stuff. I had
no idea it was so dangerous.

Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 17, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
Istanbul cat

On 19-6-2017 4:30, Gennie wrote:
http://www.boredpanda.com/laid-back-cat-statue-tombili-istanbul/

Sorry,I never mastered the "LINK" language.
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 17, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Chemical, Biochemical, and Engineering Thermodynamics,4th Ed by Sandler

On 27.04.17 5:47, wrote:
Hey man,

I want Chemical, Biochemical, and Engineering Thermodynamics, 4th Ed by Sandler solution manual, you got it?

Sure.And you don't get it.
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 17, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
Finger-Lickin' Good

On 26.03.17 8:32, John Kasupski wrote:

I held the camera in one hand while offering the other hand to Minnie. I had the
blur reduction turned on in the camera because I have enough trouble...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 17, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
Is anybody there?

On 06.03.17 20:08, Robert Catt wrote:

"Joy" wrote in message ...

I haven't seen a post since March 3. Has everybody deserted this newsgroup?

I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 17, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
Ping Jack: Istanbul cats

On 12.02.17 12:14, Bastette wrote:
For Jack especially, but for everyone else, too.

A friend of mine just sent me this link, about a new documentary that
has just been released. It's about...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 16, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
home depot

On 06.07.16 3:21, Matt Ferrari wrote:
http://lemons.rf.gd/cats/HomeDepotcat.jpg

now thats some cattitude

That cat should earn its upkeep at MC Donalds..........
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 16, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
News from "Science daily"

On 06.01.16 20:37, jmcquown wrote:
On 1/6/2016 1:58 PM, Sjouke Burry wrote:
Found this on Science daily rss feed:

January 6, 2016
Source:
American Chemical Society
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 16, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
News from "Science daily"

Found this on Science daily rss feed:

January 6, 2016
Source:
American Chemical Society
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
Buffy is Weird

On 31.12.15 14:59, jmcquown wrote:
Okay, all cats are weird. ;) Buffy absolutely *hates* it if I watch
videos on the computer. She'll snap right out of a sound sleep and come
running. She...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 15th 15, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
Funny Holiday Cat Treat Commercial

On 15.12.15 1:55, jmcquown wrote:
On 12/14/2015 7:20 PM, Bastette wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

On 12/8/2015 7:37 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
"jmcquown" ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 14, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
Last night

On 03.09.14 2:37, toci wrote:
On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 7:24:17 PM UTC-5, Joy wrote:
On 9/2/2014 4:33 PM, wrote:

Joy wrote:

On...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 4th 14, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
Adorable Male and female English Bulldog Puppies

On 04.04.14 21:19, Bastette wrote:

cut
dewormed and treated for fleas.contact back for more information and
pictures of the

So... is 'Bulldog' a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 13, 05:56 AM Posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.atheism
Replies: 14
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
NY Man Marries His Dog

On 25.09.13 6:49, J wrote:
On Tue, 24 Sep 2013 19:38:00 -0700, Craig Chilton"
wrote:

BUFFALO, NY—At 2:00 P.M. yesterday afternoon, Harold Bateman, 46, was
seen...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 13, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
Spider central

On 14.06.13 3:23, jmcquown wrote:
cut
They freak me out too. That's why I bought peppermint oil. But it
didn't work. So no, I won't buy chestnut oil from those people who tout
all those...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 2nd 11, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
spot the cat

Matt Ferrari wrote:
"Sjouke Burry" wrote in message
cut
I have my own spot the cat picture. You may find goofy a little easier to
spot haha

Forum: Cat anecdotes September 2nd 11, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
spot the cat

Matt Ferrari wrote:
email circulating, you may have received it.

Since I couldn't attach the picture i posted it here

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesNEWS-G/spotthecat.jpg

SPOT...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 2nd 11, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
cAT tALK

---MIKE--- wrote:
I talk to my cats but in my normal voice. I tell Amber how beautiful
she is and I tell Tiger what a good boy he is.

And what are they answering?
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 21st 11, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 61
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
[Sorry, Lori, this demands a recipe!] Chicken Stew with Cornmeal

CatNipped wrote:
Oh Jill, don't *ever* feel bad about posting a recipe - remember, this
is the one topic *not* about cats that is *not* off-topic. And as I
told someone else, I've even...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 11, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
(OT) I know I over reacted about a spider before but

jmcquown wrote:
Guess what? Now my house is overrun with them! Apparently the one I killed
(along with it's little babies riding on its back) wasn't the only one. Now
they're in my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 11, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Sjouke Burry[_2_]
property Inspector visit.

Today Mr Cat, living next door, offered me his chin for some
scratching, after which this guy walked into my house without
asking permission, and executed a cellar to loft, bathroom, bedroom
and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 121