Showing results 1 to 25 of 140
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bobcat[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 13th 10, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
The mind of a cat

I like watching the wheels of cat's mind spinning around. I always get
up early to feed Mooch our resident feral cat on his veranda. After he
eats 2 or 3 times and gets scritched, he stares at his...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 10th 10, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Wrapping your kitty

On Nov 10, 1:01*pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:

What a relaxed cat. *Holly and Duffy would *never* put up with this. *They
would be rolling around and batting the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 10th 10, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Wrapping your kitty

Just in time for Christmas, here's how to gift wrap your cat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm3dm5J5r0A
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 7th 10, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Mooch's winter home

On Nov 7, 6:00*pm, Bobcat wrote:

There's no danger of Mooch's stainless steel water dish ever reaching
the freezing point because it's only outdoors a few minutes at a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 7th 10, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Mooch's winter home

On Nov 7, 4:28*pm, MLB wrote:

I am wondering if that metal dish should be removed for winter? *There
are old stories of tongues and metal in freezing weather. * Is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 7th 10, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Mooch's winter home

Here's the latest on Mooch, our little resident feral cat of 5+ years
who lives
on our veranda. Today we took in the summer veranda furniture and
brought out
his special padded winter chair, in which...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 31st 10, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Mooch Fan Club

On Oct 30, 11:48*pm, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:

Has it been that long already? Over 5 years?
How time flies....

It certainly does. Mooch never will be tamed, but he's more at...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 29th 10, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Mooch Fan Club

Some of you RPCA members are also members of Mooch's fan club. Mooch
is the little feral tuxedo cat who's been with us for over five years
now. He lives on our veranda, eats his many meals there,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 24th 10, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Black cats on Halloween

On Oct 23, 7:57*pm, Cheryl wrote:

I don't allow my cats out at any time, because I live in a neighbourhood
where a lot of them get killed by the traffic. I won't allow them out...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 10, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Black cats on Halloween

On Oct 23, 6:33*pm, Cheryl wrote:

I rather doubt the story myself, even for North America. It's a tale
that's been going around for years without, as far as I know, any
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 10, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Black cats on Halloween

This item really hits home for us at our house because of our little
black Sophie, who looks a lot like the kitty in this article's photo.
Sophie is safe this Halloween because she's strictly an...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 10, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Here's one big kitty!

Can you imagine how much this guy eats?

http://www.thestar.com/printarticle/878167
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 28th 10, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Sophie

On Sep 27, 7:11*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
Purrs that Sophie will be okay.
The kitties are purring and I am praying [if you don't mind] that Sophie
will be okay.
Love
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 26th 10, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Sophie

On Sep 24, 12:07*pm, Bobcat wrote:
I have to shed my good news with you cat people. Dear little chubby
black Sophie has been diagnosed with diabetes. We don't mind
the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 24th 10, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Sophie

On Sep 24, 12:07*pm, Bobcat wrote:
I have to shed my good news with you cat people.

CORRECTION: That should be "SHARE my good news". - Although with cats,
"shed" isn't a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 24th 10, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Sophie

I have to shed my good news with you cat people. Dear little chubby
black Sophie has been diagnosed with diabetes. Why is that good news?
Because it's treatable, and her symptoms (excessive...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 10, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Mooch's fun and games

On Aug 23, 5:42*pm, wrote:

He was getting the zoomies!
Joyce

Thanks. Joyce. I've posted this info to my Facebook page, and also to
Flippy's CatGroup. I Googled the word,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 23rd 10, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Mooch's fun and games

This morning I spied on Mooch our resident feral cat out the window
after he'd had his breakfast. He'd eaten seven times but hadn't drunk
water, so I'd left it on the veranda for him, went inside and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 10, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
The art museum cats

On Jul 31, 5:42*pm, wrote:

I sent this story to a woman I know who is not only from St. Petersburg,
where the museum is, but is a cat lover.

Oops - I located the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 10, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
The art museum cats

You've probably heard of the giant Hermitage art museum in Moscow. But
have you heard about their cats? For two centuries, it's been home to
a group of them. They have their own care-giver on staff....
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 10, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Cat group says DON'T feed feral cats!

On Jul 23, 4:41*pm, Bobcat wrote:

A long thread of comments follows the story, and I suggest your read
them. They include a lengthy statement by a member of Kitty City...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 10, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Cat group says DON'T feed feral cats!

On Jul 23, 9:46*am, Bobcat wrote:
Kitty City, a house-cat rescue and placement organization in New
Mexico, is advising NOT to feed feral cats. Here's a news article
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 10, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Cat group says DON'T feed feral cats!

Kitty City, a house-cat rescue and placement organization in New
Mexico, is advising NOT to feed feral cats. Here's a news article
about their policy.

http://www.alamogordonews.com/ci_15582613

I've...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 10, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Raccoon invasion

On Jul 4, 10:42*am, Art Shapiro wrote:

The problem is that they're smart and persistent. *You'll be forever
guarding the food or they'll come right back and take it. *I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 10, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Bobcat[_2_]
Raccoon invasion

Last night at dark, Mooch our resident feral kitty was having a late
supper on His Veranda when a small masked face peeked up around the
steps. A baby raccoon had smelled the food and wanted his...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 140