Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 1.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sebastian anna Joolian
Forum: Cat community October 8th 09, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
arriving at the ball

I heer dey haf a spayshul drink called an Eyerish Creem. Letz haf wun of doze!
Mebbe we kin towst tu Fred dat he comes fru hiz surguri okee dokee.

Sebastian

In article...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 09, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Fred critical, purrrrs needid rite aweigh

Weze purrin fur Fred. I hadded bad bladdur prollems wen I wazza peep almost
needn surguri so I no how bad dey awr.

Cmon Fred! Yoo kin mayke it!

Bast, pleeze luk offur Fred an gyde TED'z hans wif...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 09, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
arriving at the ball

Hey, weer not ded yet!
sebastian takes Princess Pasha in his arms, dips her, and returns the kiss

In article , Ellie says...

hehe! I worked...
Forum: Cat community October 5th 09, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
arriving at the ball

Sebastian puffs out the furs on his tabby-striped chest

Fangu mine deerest Pasha. I haf tu say yoo awr da luvliest kittie heer. Yoor
blublu eyes still sparkel. I don no mani ov da kitties heer...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Ize Kant Stay Long

Hihihi Hemi,

I pawlogize fur not beeyin rownd much animor but did want ta go tu da Jellicle
Ball like I alwayz du sinz I waz a kidden. I waz shokked tu see it iz yoor
time, now. Itz alwayz tuu...
Forum: Cat community October 10th 08, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Anuffer Wun tu Add

Hihi Mietze,

Cud yoo add anuffur kittie tu da Callin ov Naymes? Dis waz wun ov meowmiez
formur bossez kitties. She hadded tu Abbisinyans. Meowmie gotted tu meet dem.
Willow fot meowmiez hayr...
Forum: Cat community April 17th 08, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 165
Better news fur Diana & Ryan

I am too! It's a nice distraction from all the Abbey Cat stuff.
Kitten season is fast approaching, so I may have to disappear for
awhile again. But I'll be back every...
Forum: Cat community April 3rd 08, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 165
Better news fur Diana & Ryan

In article ,
says...

On Apr 1, 5:53=A0pm, Sebastian anna Joolian
Forum: Cat community April 1st 08, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 165
Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Da Moon Kat gets da Catifurrnia Nachural dri anna Wellness kanned. We don get
doze cuz we haz "speshul needs" buttid effuri wunze inna wile meowmie gifs us
summa dat dri fud azza treet and we goze...
Forum: Cat community December 20th 07, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Kissamowse Pakij

Hihi Kittiez,

Meowmiez jobbi haz been hell tuk away hur lyf an so she furgottid tu let da
Sekrit Santa Ko-ordinaytor no da we gottid ower pakij.

We apawlogize fur hur,

Sebastian, Joolian, anna...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 124
Just a couple more west coast stops - The adventure - east coast kitties?

In article , Her Royal Highness
Cleopatra Silvercat says...

Meowmie'z jobbi iz eetin hur brayn an sheze not lettin ussez post much! Weze in
Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 124
Just a couple more west coast stops - The adventure - east coast kitties?

In article , Her Royal Highness
Cleopatra Silvercat says...

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 16:15:40 -0600, squiffer wrote:

Wal now whut happened to Queen...
Forum: Cat community November 5th 07, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Purring Cats Club

In article , Her Royal Highness
Cleopatra Cleocat says...

Mine mom izza slowslow sekraterry, but I will come along fur thuh ride even
if I dont...
Forum: Cat community November 5th 07, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Jooly 4 and Catnita Day, 2000...(Long)

Sigh, not onli iz she beyootiful, sheze smart tu!

Fangufangu! Meowmie duzzint no how to get tu da Google archives.

Yoor Squishy Guy,

Sebastian

In article ,...
Forum: Cat community November 5th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Jooly 4 and Catnita Day, 2000...(Long)

I don fink dat waz it eefur. Ower parti waz much erlier, inna 90s. Pasha an I
waz turnin free or fur so it wud haf been 97 or 98.

Sebastian

In article , Ellie...
Forum: Cat community November 20th 06, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
turkey bird!!!!!

Dere shud be a fumb store fur kitties, yoo no? Iffin we onli had fumbz we cud
opin dat freezer! Derz a lot ov fings we cud do owerownselves wif fumbs...

Sebastian anna Joolian

In article...
Forum: Cat community November 20th 06, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT TO SIGN UP FOR SEKRIT SANTA!!!

Oh boy, oh boy, we gottid ower naymez in just unner da wyre! We kant wayt fur
Kissamowse!

Sebastian anna Joolian

Whutz Kisamowse?? Whutz Sekrit Santa??

Moon semi feral owt kittie