Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fred G. Mackey[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 6th 07, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 34
REPOST Video of a kitten being drowned

-L. wrote:
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

BTW, have the police shown up on your doorstep lately, or have you
learned to control your urge to harass people?

Charlie

I would suggest you...
Forum: Cats - misc September 6th 07, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 20

-L. wrote:
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

BTW, have the police shown up on your doorstep lately, or have you
learned to control your urge to harass people?

Charlie

I would suggest you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 07, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 132
Advice Please: Stray Kitten - some shelters for you to check

Searcher7 wrote:
On May 29, 7:48 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

" It would be *unforgivable* behavior to abandon a sick little kitty like that.

Yes. he knows that too. He...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 07, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Kitty learns how to get attention

Cheryl wrote:

Rhett bats the ball around the track.

Mine has learned that if she does that when I'm trying to sleep, he toy
gets taken away from her.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 18th 07, 07:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
My 2.5 yr old cat gave birth to 1 stillbirth cat

bookie wrote:

if you first vet has ignored your call when you obviously have what
could be a serious emergency on your hands, it is time to find another
vet pronto.

Exactly - even in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 18th 07, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
My 2.5 yr old cat gave birth to 1 stillbirth cat

glreuther1 wrote:
My cat gave birth to 1 kitten today 7/16/07 about 4:30pm. The kitten was
dead when it was born. We tried to revive it and nothing worked. She has
not given birth to any...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 11th 07, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Kitties and Company

cybercat wrote:
I had a houseguest come visit for a week, and it is always the same old
thing--this wonderful little tabby who does all these cute things turned
into a neurotic little hider!
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 9th 07, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
3GP/Mp3 Songs

wrote:
Hi all i want to share with you u nice website. download free latest
3gp videos, mp3 songs and mobile wallpapers
enjoy

How sweet - a spammer forgets to include a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 7th 07, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
ot, what would you do for $100.00

solo wrote:
just curios

I would reply to your post. Where's my $100?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 5th 07, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Is this feeding method safe?

PretLetters wrote:
Op Tue, 03 Jul 2007 20:19:31 +0200 schreef
:

My sister feeds her cat partly with food from cans with pull tabs.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 5th 07, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Happy Fourth Of July

Matthew wrote:
Happy fourth of July to all those who celebrate it

Enjoy the BBQ and the fireworks

Have a safe and fun 4th

Remember protect the furballs tonight

Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 27th 07, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
stupid cat don't appreciate AC

James wrote:
My pussy insists on going out and staying in the swampy weather.

Stupid human doesn't appreciate that this is summer.

Where do you live?

What is "swampy weather"?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 23rd 07, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
kittens teeth

trobinson wrote:
my kitten, Tigger, is about 5 months old and this morning one of his
teeth fell out when i was playing with him!! is this suppose to
happen?? is it normal?? please help...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 19th 07, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 129
My cats have never been out

Patty wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 07:26:39 -0700, bookie wrote:

ok you're inthe UK in which case ignore any paranoid ramblings form
our american cousins, they keep their cats indoors cos...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 19th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Odd cat item for chewing

Lynne wrote:
on Tue, 19 Jun 2007 01:40:05 GMT, Cheryl
wrote:

I think the orginal Nylabones would survive most cats for a good long
while,

I would think so. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 16th 07, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 36
Bats can Give Cats Rabies?

sheelagh wrote:
On 16 Jun, 16:32, Suzanne wrote:

On Jun 16, 8:13 am, sheelagh wrote:

I have to admit that I know hardly anything...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.health,misc.health.alternative,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.med
Replies: 9
(Rabies) Can You Get It From A Mouse?

Brindal wrote:
On Jun 8, 3:57 am, Perkoff & Ted's Excellent Adventure
wrote:

Ok I found a mouse floating in my pool, I don't remember if I washed
my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Moving with cats

saffron wrote:
We're moving to a new location with our 2 indoor/outdoor cats. What's
the best way to acclimate them to their new environment?

Let them out of their carrier. I've moved twice...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 07, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Horrific Night

bookie wrote:
On 5 Jun, 02:31, wrote:

why the **** did you not get your lazy arse out of your bed and bother
to go and check onthe kittens when you heard all this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Horrific Night

Stacia wrote:
writes:

Gail"Lynne" wrote in message

To the OP: please close the garage at night. How do you expect a mama...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Horrific Night

wrote:
On Jun 4, 10:11 pm, "Gail" wrote:

Listen you pathetic fool, its been 90 degrees for 3 days and humid.

A whole 90 degrees, you say?

**** you -...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 4th 07, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

bookie wrote:
On 3 Jun, 19:06, sheelagh wrote:

On Jun 3, 6:35 pm, "Fred G. Mackey" wrote:

to be perfectly honest, most americans are...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 4th 07, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

bookie wrote:

never heard of the commonwealth? obviously not

ROFLMAO
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 4th 07, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
OT WHAT NEXT

Matthew wrote:
"sheelagh" wrote in message

You don't it sits in the back of your mind no...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 3rd 07, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

bookie wrote:
On 2 Jun, 04:07, Lis wrote:

On Jun 1, 2:03 pm, bookie wrote:

and it amuses me that you actually care what i think or say...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41