Showing results 1 to 25 of 239
Search took 0.60 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Claude V. Lucas
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 18th 09, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
EmeryCat?

https://www.emerycat.com/flare/next

Anybody try this?

I can kinda see it if the individual cat actually wanted to use it.

I can't see how one would convince a cat that they wanted to use it,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 13th 09, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
Help My Cat Box smells

In article ,
cybercat wrote:

"Claude V. Lucas" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 13th 09, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
Help My Cat Box smells

In article , MLB wrote:
Netmask wrote:
bierma wrote:
I have tried and tried to keep my appartment from smelling like a
cat...I clean...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 12th 09, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
My Bengal with a new kitten?

In article ,
Brian Link wrote:
Gah - just re-subscribed and it looks like you're under attack from
the "cheap deals" spammer. Don't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 28th 09, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
ANTS! Yuck!

In article ,
jmc wrote:
Well, once again, ants have found Meep's food. We keep spraying trails,
sprayed border stuff on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 25th 09, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
Interesting Article...

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=the-taming-of-the-cat
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 23rd 09, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
Holy ****...

In article ,
Candace wrote:
...this group is sucking bigtime now with all the spam, isn't it?
Good thing I'm...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 11th 09, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
{{ HAIRBALLS }}

In article ,
dgk wrote:
On 08 May 2009 15:24:04 GMT, (Claude V. Lucas)
wrote:

In article...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 8th 09, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
How Often Do You....

In article , Ralph wrote:
At over 17, mine needs brushing every day, and her purr is worth the time,
and is a good calming exercise for me, too. We...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 8th 09, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
{{ HAIRBALLS }}

In article ,
Gloria wrote:
Do your cats have many? Do you feed them special hairball med or use
some cat food that is suppose...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 5th 09, 08:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
LETTING THE CAT OUT

In article ,
Cazz A wrote:
cybercat wrote:
"Geni" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 09, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
We had to say goodbye to Boo

In article ,
cshenk wrote:
"cybercat" wrote

It was very hard to take her and not come home with her. We knew that if
we brought her...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 13th 09, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
Good News about Meep!

In article ,
cybercat wrote:

"jmc" wrote in message
Her...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 10th 09, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
Giving a cat a bath

In article ,
honeybunch wrote:
My cat Snappy is a domestic short haired cat but he has a very thick
soft...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 26th 09, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
Cat feeding dilemma

In article ,
jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, exclaimed (2/23/2009
7:17 PM):
What kind of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 16th 09, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
fish food sprinkled on dry cat food

In article ,
Clara Semps wrote:
In article
,
oddart...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 17th 09, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
What kind of kitty is this?

In article ,
Richard Evans wrote:
(Claude V. Lucas) wrote:

In article...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 17th 09, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
What kind of kitty is this?

In article ,
World Class Pins wrote:
Is this a special sort of cat? Yes, I know their ALL special,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 14th 09, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
Adopted cat with slight litterbox issue

In article ,
DWMeowMix wrote:
On Jan 13, 1:02*pm, Mike wrote:
... he stands...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 5th 09, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
excessive shedding

In article ,
hopitus wrote:
On Jan 5, 12:03 am, "cybercat" wrote:
"ensoul"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 08, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
Winter is Here!

In article ,
wrote:
Last night, it got to 10F with a 20+ mph wind, gusting to 30+.

Woke up this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 20th 08, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
Rascal's Got That Holiday Spirit...

http://members.cox.net/claudevl/HappyKitty01.jpg
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 25th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
Eilish Could Not Be Saved

In article ,
Jannie wrote:
I lost my precious Eilish this morning. My heart is breaking and I am
still...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 23rd 08, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
Opinions on litter?

In article ,
Janet wrote:
I was using Fresh Step, and found that there was little or no odor and it
was easy to clean. Tried a corn-based...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 22nd 08, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Claude V. Lucas
Feline Vocabulary

In article ,
wrote:
Three cats, one of which appears to have a vocabulary of at...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 239