Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Kenzie's antibiotic woes; appatite stimulant? Advice needed.

On 2010-03-08, Gandalf wrote:

It's for the indolent lesion on her inner lip.

Did they rule out eosinophilic granuloma?

Bud
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 9th 10, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Bathing Cats..

On 2010-03-08, Bobble wrote:

I've been wondering if lukewarm water is too cold for a cat. They have
much higher body temperatures than we do, so lukewarm must seem cold to
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 09, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Pictures of Spagola

On 2009-12-04, Julie_Snowshoe wrote:
I have posted some pictures of Spagola, the newest member of our
clowder. The link to the pics is:

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 1st 09, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
What would you have done?

On 2009-12-01, Jofirey wrote:

There is only so much hand sanitizer in the world.

I wouldn't worry. There probably was a cloud of viruses in the air around
her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 31st 09, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Change Clocks Again

On 2009-10-31, jmcquown wrote:
As a child I was told it was enacted to allow farmers more daylight
time to work in the fields in the summer and harvest months.

Farmers...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 2nd 09, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Keeping the feline amused

On 2009-05-02, wafflycat wrote:

Sadly, in the process he unearthed a bumble bee nest :-( Oh dear. Such
placid creatures, even though their nest was disturbed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 08, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
Got a question

On 2008-09-06, Adrian wrote:
What you need is a cordless modem, I don't know what is available in the US
but this what I found here.
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 08, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 235
Posted By [email protected]
Bathroom colours was (OT) Do Not Call Registry Violator

On 2008-08-23, Lesley wrote:

At our last flat- we had a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 23rd 08, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2008-08-23, Lesley wrote:

At our last flat- we had a small bathroom with no windows

Is that legal? Suppose you did a smelly one!

Bud
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 23rd 08, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Pet Friendly Pesticides?

On 2008-08-20, jmcquown wrote:

When I was back home UPS delivered a package. I have a sign on the door of
my apartment: "No spraying inside, I have a cat and a bird". ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 23rd 08, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
Is there an RB for all???

On 2008-08-18, jbhajos wrote:

Do you suppose there's a Rainbow Bridge for fish?

Maybe if the fish is a Unitarian.

Bud
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 08, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
OT - A beautiful day for a county fair

On 2008-08-17, hopitus wrote:

there were always a few unfortunates in there for owl offenses.

There is a treaty between the US, Canada and Mexico protecting a large
number...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 08, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
to Yowie I am ashamed and disgusted (AW)

On 2008-08-17, Yowie wrote:

Why are they called Hoosiers?

The short answer is that noone knows for certain, but there are plenty of
theories. Indianans...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 16th 08, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
[OT] Her in the Sky

On 2008-07-15, Christine K wrote:
kirjoitti:
Yowie wrote:

The odd thing about Australia (and hte...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 08, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By [email protected]
KFC today

On 2008-07-12, Nanny wrote:
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" schreef in bericht
Speaking of buying live...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 12th 08, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 162
Posted By [email protected]
CAT LADY WANTED

On 2008-07-06, jmcquown wrote:
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 11th 08, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Do cats understand mirrors?

On 2008-07-11, Stef wrote:

Most cat's will either become frightened or get aggressive when seeing
their own reflections.

My cats ignore their...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 9th 08, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Rabies Shots

On 2008-07-09, Victor Martinez wrote:
Sharon wrote:
Is there a rabies vaccination for cats that lasts longer than a year?
I thought there was a 3 or 5 year vaccination. The...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 8th 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Britain's Hardest Cat

On 2008-07-07, Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:
Thanks to the Metro for this...

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=206500&in_page_id=34

_That's_...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 08, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 162
Posted By [email protected]
CAT LADY WANTED

On 2008-07-06, jmcquown wrote:
... He reminds me of a
friend from an old Prodigy service in the early 1990's who was a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 08, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
OT a child hood memory Passes

On 2008-07-06, tanadashoes wrote:

wrote in message
Sherry wrote:

I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 24th 08, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
TED's verdict on Kitty Farmcat this afternoon.

On 2008-06-24, Christina Websell wrote:
She has until after the weekend to improve, after that, if she doesn't, it's
Rainbow Bridge.
I am crying now over...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 24th 08, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
Cats and courgettes!

On 2008-06-24, Lesley wrote:

Does anyone have any experience of cats and courgettes?

No experience with cats and zuccini (as they call them in
the local grocery). I never...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 08, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Hospitalized - purrs please

On 2008-06-21, Mark Edwards wrote:

I'm in the hospital with a raging soft tissue infection centered om my
right eyebrow. Please send purrs for a quick, effective...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 27th 08, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Big Cats, Little Cats and other stuff from the Zoo

On 2008-05-26, tanadashoes wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message

Oh! I missed seeing the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26