Replies: 6
Posted By Jane[_3_]
Boyfie's weight

On Sunday, August 9, 2015 at 5:31:14 PM UTC-4, MaryL wrote:

No need to apologize. I appreciate the suggestions. (Of course, no
collared doves!) I think it is always a good idea to remind...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 15, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Jane[_3_]
Really? You have cats?

On Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 12:23:08 PM UTC-4, Cheryl wrote:
On 2015-08-11 11:50 PM, dgk wrote:
But they aren't terribly brave. Since moving into the new house just
about a month ago,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 6th 15, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Jane[_3_]
Crows

On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 6:42:09 PM UTC-4, Joy wrote:

Koala seems to have had enough of being outside. When I got him they
told me he was "still a little bit feral", and wasn't used to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 27th 15, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Jane[_3_]
Purrs needed

On Friday, March 27, 2015 at 9:48:21 AM UTC-4, Rusty wrote:
Please purr for this cat named Bruce Almighty who is recovering from
abuse.

Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 15, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Jane[_3_]
INDOOR Cats & Shots

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 6:11:18 AM UTC-4, Cheryl wrote:

Kittens, especially as they're exposed to new places and new people and
animals as they are found a home, are susceptible to a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 16th 15, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Jane[_3_]
happy PI day.

On Saturday, March 14, 2015 at 4:43:18 PM UTC-4, Mike Mayers wrote:
This is pi day. The date 3 14 15. Pi is 3.14159. Cotton is not impressed.

I got together with a bunch of friends and had a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 15, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Jane[_3_]
i got allocated a Macmillan nurse

On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 5:23:27 PM UTC-5, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Monday, February 23, 2015 at 7:42:54 PM UTC, Christina Websell wrote:

Boyfie would like to have Sheba every...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 15, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Jane[_3_]
Did Anyone in the US ever see this little known TV show?

I used to love that show!! It was pretty cool.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 10th 15, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 47
Posted By Jane[_3_]
Scented Cat Litter? A bit off topic...

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 1:41:39 PM UTC-5, Mike Mayers wrote:
I use Tidy Cat "light" because is light weight. It clumps well and the slight odor is not too great.

I moved away from scented...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 15, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Jane[_3_]
dont forget to watch the kitten bowl on sunday!

I watched it too. Adorable!! I'm pretty sure these little guys were all adopted before the show even started (like the Puppy Bowl), but unfortunately, there are always more to adopt. I hear there's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 5th 15, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Jane[_3_]
I'm sorry

On Thursday, January 1, 2015 1:56:18 AM UTC-5, Joy wrote:
On 12/31/2014 6:56 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:
I "took the plunge" with Cotton as soon as Tiger went to the bridge. I suffered with no cat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 31st 14, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Jane[_3_]
tuxedo party

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 7:46:32 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
Just saying, I've seen some orange cats with white vests that certainly
look like they could be called tuxedo cats. And they...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 21st 14, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Jane[_3_]
simon's cat

On Saturday, October 18, 2014 10:35:20 AM UTC-4, Mike Mayers wrote:
I am a big fan of Simon's cat so i have ordered a full size plush replica of the cat. It comes from Italy so it wll take some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 14, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Jane[_3_]
Rita's all snuffly

Well, it's been a week, and the Princess Rita is still snuffly and sneezing, although much less than usual. However, she still eats and uses her box just fine, and she's back to hollaring for treats...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 14, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Jane[_3_]
Rita's all snuffly

I called the vet later that afternoon and she confirmed pretty much everything y'all said. Watch her and come in only if she loses her appetite OR if her snufflings turn color and get worse.
Last...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 15th 14, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Jane[_3_]
Rita's all snuffly

Rita was sneezing a lot all night long, and she's had a few snuffly, sneezing sessions today (I'm working at home today). However, her nose is still cold and wet and she's eating just fine. Is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 14, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Jane[_3_]
Another Persia story: Persia & the Milk Jug Ring

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 3:44:31 PM UTC-4, Christina Websell wrote:
I always wished that my cats would play with things that most of the rpca
cats seemed to. Neither of them ever did.
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 14, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Jane[_3_]
Last night

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 9:27:46 PM UTC-4, Joy wrote:
If the cat (whichever one it is) will let me, I trim them with nail
clippers. Otherwise I let the vet or groomer do it. I'd rather...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 26th 14, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Jane[_3_]
All About the Princess Rita

Rita has her own BCT now. Remember way back when I mentioned that she didn't like any food in gravy, that she preferred the pate type of food, AND I had to mash it with a fork? Yeah, she's over that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 6th 14, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Jane[_3_]
Anybody tamed a feral?

One of the hints I've heard about taming a feral is to spend time in the room with him Every Day. (when you're not trying to medicate him, anyway). Just sit quietly and read a book. Out loud, even. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 14, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Jane[_3_]
Synchronized Toileting

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:42:13 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
On 7/24/2014 6:20 PM, toci wrote:

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 3:44:14 PM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:

Persia is an indoor only...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 9th 14, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Jane[_3_]
Cat strangeness

On Tuesday, July 8, 2014 5:57:43 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
On 7/8/2014 5:22 PM, Joy wrote:

On 7/8/2014 12:20 PM, Sylvia M wrote:

P3nya has a covered box, and digs to China.
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 14, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Jane[_3_]
I killed her toy

My last apartment had these big black beetles that would wander in. I have no idea where they came from, but boy did Rita love those guys! I rarely saw one alive, since she'd 'play' with them and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 14, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Jane[_3_]
Spicey's cuddle time

On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 12:50:37 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
On 6/4/2014 12:31 PM, dgk wrote:

I think Tak has done a wonderful job with Spicey since Suz died. She
wasn't really socialized...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 14, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Jane[_3_]
Do your cats have a favourite flavour?

On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 12:35:30 PM UTC-4, dgk wrote:
I used to read posts about how a cat wouldn't eat this, and how
another cat wouldn't eat that, and I smuggly thought that they just
Showing results 1 to 25 of 110